Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished crafting but unable to finish quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
I finished crafting the two rings of insight but when I went to Wul'yamn, she wouldn't give me a reward yet because she says I need to craft the rings but I already did that. I hope this problem gets fixed.

Miguel Mythtamer
Adept Conjurer
Level 21

Delver
May 26, 2009
You need to wait until the "cooldown" time is finished. Then you can give him your rings.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
this happened to me. my friend told me its because you sold whatever you needed to craft. im sorry but the only way to finish the quest is to craft them again. i had to craft again too

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The items you crafted has to be in your inventory. If you sold them at bazaar, there is a SMALL chance you may be able to buy them back. If you sold them at regular shop, you will have to craft them again. If they are in your bank, simply retrieve them and talk to quest giver again.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Hero
May 27, 2009
Are you sure you had the rings in your backpack, unequipped, ready to hand over? If you sold them or left them in your bank, you won't be able to turn in the quest. If you sold them, buy them back, or you'll have to craft them again.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Make sure you actually crafted two rings, and that you have both in your backpack (not in your bank or shared bank).

I've been known to accidentally sell a ring by mistake.... If that has happened, you will have to buy another one, if possible. You can sometimes find them for sale at the Bazaar.

If you can't find one to buy, then you will have to make another ring (or two).