Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Is Fair- Problems and how to Solve them.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Hey Everyone! My Name is Edward Night, and this is my second post about Pvp's fairness! I am going to discuss all the things that some wizards believe is unfair, so hold on tight and enjoy the post.

- Complaints -
Judgement: Now, some say judgement is over powered, they might be right; but in my eyes, they are wrong. They average Damage per Pip is Close to 99! Guess what? Judgement is 100! :-o ! Yep this spell is very over-powered. Judgement can be easily blocked with a Tower Shield or Weakness. even try the new spell Unbalanced, located in the secret trainer in Colossus Bv. It is a balance dispel approved by complainers. So here is an example of a Legendary balance and its stats.

+55% balance damage. With this, Judgement does 154 per pip. Say I had twoo power pips. Damage=619. use Tower shield. Damage= 308. Use weakness. Damage=287. You lived. Judgement is Not Over-powered.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I think the post was a bit misleading: PVP is fair- problems and how to solve them

you only listed ONE problem and offered a solution that we all already know. This does not support your claim that PVP is fair.

There are seven schools and Balance is just one of them.

Maybe the title of your post should have been: "Unbalancing balance in PVP"

Defender
May 25, 2009
Sorry, I dont think this is fair though. People say Judgement is 100 per pip. I'm sorry, but those people are wrong. With 2 Power pips, it is 400. With blades and gear boost, that can easily rise to 5000+ I remember fighting a Balance: A few Blades, 7 Power Pips, no shield, BAM! Around 6000 damage. Even with a Tower shield, it would bring my health down to 100. Power pip or not, Judgement will kill me.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
My balance isn't high enough for judgement but you realize storm's damage per pip is for EVERYONE if u have moar than one person everybody else could attack him as you heal just an idea since judgement is only for one person