Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Omg, life heals to much and balance is strong

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
i dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ban balance and life and give ice -20 resist to all schools! that is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K, so the main problem PVP is falling apart is because of the complainers. Complaints include-

-Ice has more resist than Commander gear and Snow Angel is to strong for Ice.

-Balance's Judgment is to powerful. Why isn't there a shield?

Fire's Efreet's Weakness is way to powerful! -90 What the heck?

Forest Lord is unfair. It is weak!!!

If you go first you automatically win!

Critical is to strong! Ban It NOW!!!

^^^See those? They are why PVP is falling apart. But you don't have to change those spells! The complainers outta stop fussing over simple things KingsIsle did to balance the game. Ya know, one day Life will be banned in PVP if ya keep on complaining. Ice will have less resist and health. Storm will be weak. Balance will get a shield, and everything will be CRAZY!!!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I agree with you on most things... except the critical. If you dont like judgement than dont 1v1. In 2v2 or above judge is useless. And id hate for life to be banned....

Andrew- Legendary Life, PvP warlord

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
jokerrules wrote:
I agree with you on most things... except the critical. If you dont like judgement than dont 1v1. In 2v2 or above judge is useless. And id hate for life to be banned....

No, he means those things are what people are complaining about, he isnt complaining.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
jokerrules wrote:

I'm not complaining, just showing you what most complaints are. I do not think Critical is making PVP fall apart. It actually helps for Ice, Death, and Life because they don't hit as hard.

So basically PVP is good the way it is. To clear things up I only complained that about Blizzard was hitting more than Frost Giant. I took 4 pips, and the number it does and compared it. But I see now, Frost Giant stuns so it is only a few points weaker.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I understand how annoying the complainers are, but is there anything we can do about it? Yes! Just ignore them! As I said before, the problem isn't the complainers, its the people who post on the topic saying "Get a strategy!" Now, is there any thing we can do about KI changing the spells? No, not really.
So, if you want to reply to a complainer, tell them a strategy that may help them. Like on many of the balance complaining topics, people said "Get a tower shield." But now for the ice topics, all people say is "Get a strategy." Now just maybe, just maybe, if your help helps them beat what they are complaining about, they will STOP complaining about it!

-Dylan NightShade, Level 60 balance
-Myrna MoonRiver, Level 33 Ice
-Tanner LegendHammer, Level 34 myth

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
I understand how annoying the complainers are, but is there anything we can do about it? Yes! Just ignore them! As I said before, the problem isn't the complainers, its the people who post on the topic saying "Get a strategy!" Now, is there any thing we can do about KI changing the spells? No, not really.
So, if you want to reply to a complainer, tell them a strategy that may help them. Like on many of the balance complaining topics, people said "Get a tower shield." But now for the ice topics, all people say is "Get a strategy." Now just maybe, just maybe, if your help helps them beat what they are complaining about, they will STOP complaining about it!

-Dylan NightShade, Level 60 balance
-Myrna MoonRiver, Level 33 Ice
-Tanner LegendHammer, Level 34 myth

Yes exactly. Yesterday I was in 1v1. A Balance gave up when he saw I was Ice. He's like "gg ok gg!!!"

Then I fought him again. Before that I said use minions or get a new strategy, or even use treasures! But when he saw me he said, "gg" at the start of the match. Don't give up if you see an Ice, or Balance or Life! You need a new strategy or you need to switch to 4v4 to play with others people!

So take another match I did yesterday. I fought an Ice girl. She had 47 resist to all schools. She had this much with her level 58 gear and her pet. No HeartSteel at all! I tried to see how! But I couldn't figure it out. She beat once, then the second time I almost had her, but she beat me again. See, I changed my strategy the second time and almost won.

In 4v4, even if your the last one left. Don't say "gg" before the match is over. Just try! My main message, Just Try!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
SantaIceBurg wrote:

Yes exactly. Yesterday I was in 1v1. A Balance gave up when he saw I was Ice. He's like "gg ok gg!!!"

Then I fought him again. Before that I said use minions or get a new strategy, or even use treasures! But when he saw me he said, "gg" at the start of the match. Don't give up if you see an Ice, or Balance or Life! You need a new strategy or you need to switch to 4v4 to play with others people!

So take another match I did yesterday. I fought an Ice girl. She had 47 resist to all schools. She had this much with her level 58 gear and her pet. No HeartSteel at all! I tried to see how! But I couldn't figure it out. She beat once, then the second time I almost had her, but she beat me again. See, I changed my strategy the second time and almost won.

In 4v4, even if your the last one left. Don't say "gg" before the match is over. Just try! My main message, Just Try!

Yup. 50% of winning in pvp is believing you can do it, 40% is strategy.(which I am still working on ) The other 10% is small things like looking like a life wizard or not getting distracted etc. etc.