Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre shops???????

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
Where are the dragonspyre shops i have looked all over and i cant find them ???????????????????????? PLZ HELP

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
The shops are especially in The Atheneum. Keep in mind, though, that Dragonspyre has been quite dead for centuries, and the few living shopkeepers there have had issues trying to discuss exterior decorating with the ghosts (who still argue that they own the shop).

If you look at the front of the buildings, however, you should see small signs that indicate what the shops sell. You might have to wander around a bit to find some shopkeepers inside the shops - there's a couple that set up shop on the upper levels of the Archives, for instance.

Delver
May 26, 2009
The shops are located in the Dragonspyre Library in the Atheneum. When you enter the library, go straight and you will find a staircase. They are to the left and right of the top of the staircase. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
The dragonspyre stores may be found in the atheneum. Check the flags on the buildings.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
The shops are in the Anthenum. There you can buy what you can in any other world.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Try heading to the Atheneum and head forward where the circle of mana wisps are. Now, look around and you should see a few buildings, Go through the doors and see what you get.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
razm wrote:
Where are the dragonspyre shops i have looked all over and i cant find them ???????????????????????? PLZ HELP

They're in the Atheneum...the same area you find Milos Bookworm. In fact, if you go to the back of that building and go up some stairs, you'll find two vendors in the very building you find Milos. The other shops/vendors are located in the other buildings in that area.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Did you try the ANTHENUM. Lol this is the first place you are allowed. Go up ramp, the buildings around all those mana wisps are the shops. Have fun spending gold, and Crowns.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Btw, unless you're looking to buy Crowns gear from those shops, I'd actually steer clear of them. Just go to the bazaar. Pretty much anything that you can buy with gold at those shops you can find in the bazaar, and at a lower price.