Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ardening theory

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i think plants grow faster when you walk through them. it must be because my plants rew slowly now they grow fast! i walk through them more each day i call it tickling your plant i have known this for some while now and i thought i might just as well tell the public what a discovery this was

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
There are actually several theories to why your plants grow faster that are more plausible than this one, no offense.

-Some plants just grow faster than others do. Regular Dandelions grow way faster than Pink Dandelions.

-Plants that have Pixies on or near them will increase growth rate.

-If you have any other plants around that your first plant 'likes' it will grow faster.

Example: All types of Dandelions like all types of Snap Dragons, and vice versa. If you place a Snap Dragon and a Dandelion near each other, they'll grow faster.

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer

Delver
May 26, 2009
How would your plants grow faster when you walk through them? Why would they grow faster when you tickle them? Why doesn't anybody else (out of the 10 million Wizard101 players) know about this?

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
How would your plants grow faster when you walk through them? Why would they grow faster when you tickle them? Why doesn't anybody else (out of the 10 million Wizard101 players) know about this?
because i found out i have noticed all my plant including pink dandelions grow super fast now i walk through them alot i htink it is