Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

needing usable furniture!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
we need usable furntiture!!! i'm tired of just my areana, plants, and video game just being the only thing i can do at my house, i love making my house look better, butwhile i'm at my home i just get tired and like wanna go to a party or something but all my friends are ALL on DO NOT DISTURB its ticking me off ( badly ) so then i log off Wizard101 and then bored out of my mind, SO anyways we need usable furntiture so my life ( and probally others ) wouldn't be such a drag

Elizabeth GoldenBlossom lvl 37 ice 8)

P.S-
can there be a thing like you have to clean your home and have
the correct spells each room clean. If you can make this possible
it would be a dream come true ( literally )

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
it would be nice to be able to sit in a chair or on the ground...
or even to lay in a bed or on the ground
or to use a chair at a table even

but the coding for such movements would take a while to build for each of the movement people would want to use. i have mentioned five animation people want as i have read thru the forum and it would take at least a year to do them and that is putting all the other things aside like worlds and houses and other goodies.

this game is relatively new and will take a while to become a fully animated game it will just take a little time and i know KI would like to incorporate a ton of suggestions given but there is a thing called priority and they must make those decision based on the resources [people, time,etc...] available to them.

i know as i am learning the the how to of animation from scratch...

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
It would be nice with an option to, say, sit in chairs. However, the issue with this part is that there are a LOT of furniture in the game - and most of it have different sizes. Just compare a chair from Celestia with a chair from Wizard City or Krokotopia.

But as for the cleaning-room thing... No. Just no.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
People have/are complaining about the fact that Wizard101 is running slow because of the graphic. Well, the thing is they've added so much for us to do that they are trying to extend it further than our computers are able to take, plus the realms. So.. But what else is, there are pretty much a lot of people who misuse items. And their the little children who are snogging, and doing other things that plenty are aware of. I think that "Usuable Furnature" would not be a good idea what so ever, and I infact would hate to see that feature, because this is a game of MAGIC. Not real life ordeals. We can sit in a chair at home, lay down. So whats the problem? We need Magic inputs not, real life problems..

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
XMike551X wrote:
People have/are complaining about the fact that Wizard101 is running slow because of the graphic. Well, the thing is they've added so much for us to do that they are trying to extend it further than our computers are able to take, plus the realms. So.. But what else is, there are pretty much a lot of people who misuse items. And their the little children who are snogging, and doing other things that plenty are aware of. I think that "Usuable Furnature" would not be a good idea what so ever, and I infact would hate to see that feature, because this is a game of MAGIC. Not real life ordeals. We can sit in a chair at home, lay down. So whats the problem? We need Magic inputs not, real life problems..

Well then, would you like it if it were a floating chair?

I think it would be a good edition, because I think it's weird for our characters to stand up for eternity without ever getting tired. Most people would agree