Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HeadMaster Issues

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
I just got to level 45 stop in the headmasters office just for kicks and the headmaster told me that he needed to see me as soon as i can about celestia.... I said dude i am standing right here tell me he just stood there with this blank look on his face...and kept telling me to come see him about Celestia...(HeadMaster needs to stop eating the batwings so much ).

Anyways Really is this a known issue? Thanks

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Yea this is known. OF course you finished DS at level 45, like me (hehe) and he wants to inform you about Cl, but in order to get to Celestia, You have tobe level 48, so if you come back at 48, Old Man Ambrose wont ingnore you

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
when i reaches level 25 he asked me to come see him something has arrived for me and when i got there i pressed "x" and he said "Keep learning about malastare's plans"

Please fix this :(

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Merle is at it again!
Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!

Please remember this for the future. This goes for everyone. Though I am not an Administrator I would like to see more questions other than Why Did Merle Summon Me? Read F.A.Q. as well for further information.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I have had problems like this myself. Every so often, I'll get a bubble on the right side of the screen with the Headmaster telling me to come see him. I get there and nothing. I guess he just likes to see me. Kind of annoying though.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh no i think Professor Ambrose is coming down with a touch of
OuchHymers
he has called me to his office a few times but only 3 i can remember where he seemed to be unaware of why he called me....

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
snowox wrote:
when i reaches level 25 he asked me to come see him something has arrived for me and when i got there i pressed "x" and he said "Keep learning about malastare's plans"

Please fix this :(

I had the same problem too snowox I hop they fix it.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
hobi wrote:
oh no i think Professor Ambrose is coming down with a touch of
OuchHymers
he has called me to his office a few times but only 3 i can remember where he seemed to be unaware of why he called me....

I believe it could be the Cyclops Ale...i Believe Head Master may just need a long ado vacation...