Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem Housing!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Hey guys! I am an adept wizard but also have a legendary wizard on another account. I have been on Wizard101 for a year now and was just wondering...

WHERE IS THE GRIZZLEHIEM HOUSING?!?!?!

So I just got to a high enough level to return to Grizzlehiem with this new adept wizard and once I got there, I went right to the housing section to look for a new GH house. So where are they? Will new houses be made soon? :?

Administrator
Calm down, young Wizard.
There are TWO Grizzleheim houses available. One can be purchased in the Crown Shop (click the Crown labelled SHOP in the upper left of your game window) and the other house must be CRAFTED. Look for the recipe on the Grizzleheim recipe vendor.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I too am looking for the Grizzleheim housing. After following Prof. Greyrose's advice and clicking on the crown shop in the upper left hand corner, as she instructed, I didnt find it under any of the catagories listed. Is she wrong, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Curious,

PlanetofJanet

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Sorry, but she is correct. The house looks like it's filled with ice, and snow for crowns. The craftable house is inside fort in gh. Recipe Vendor.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Survivor
May 08, 2010
i cant find any houses in grizzlehiem in the store that shows a picture that has a house and a piece of furnature but there is no houses please reply

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
i cant find any houses in grizzlehiem in the store that shows a picture that has a house and a piece of furnature but there is no houses please reply

That is because there are no houses for sale in the Grizzleheim housing shop. The two Grizzleheim houses are special cases: one must be crafted, the other is only available in the Crowns shop.

The craftable house must be purchased from the crafting recipe shop in Northgard, Grizzleheim. As you enter the fortress, look to your left and you will see the crafting vendor. The recipe costs 60,000 gold and only a Master crafter can purchase it.

The Crowns house is availbe by clicking on the Crowns Shop icon in your upper right corner of the screen. Go to the "housing" tab on the far upper left. Slide down towards the bottom of the items list. The house is there at the bottom of the page. It's called "Dragon's Fjord." It costs either 10,000 Crowns (about $25 in 'real' money) or 100,000 gold.

________
Edited an error.