Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solution for Noobs and Grandmasters!! :D

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
RockerMike123 wrote:
So, I have seen all the post that discuss of lower levels being in worlds they shouldn't be in. So I thought of it for a while (Actually 5 Minutes xD) and thought about this. Why doesn't KI make the monster locked to lower levels. That way, lower levels can come to other worlds, but can't join battles because the monster have been capped with a certain level. You see my point? This way, lower levels can come into battles, and grandmasters can have their peace and quiet with there friends in battles.

Now lower levels can explore the world and not have a problem with joining a battle. Grandmasters can have their peace without a lower level interrupting a planned-out battle. You already know that Grandmasters HATE lower levels, I and I do seriously mean Hate. We hate you guys cause you mess up our battles for no pointless reason. So this idea will maybe (or maybe not lol) be our solution to our battle problem in CL. And KI, you have to read this NOW.

P.S. (Just for KI) Just work out it in your office or something. Figure out how to cap the monsters with a certain level. Maybe it will work :)

hey, i am a noob and me and 3 other noobs helped beat a cl boss 2 times, one noons only, two -1 noob + my high level friend roslyn dreambane

aaron ravenpants,

very angry lvl. 23 sorcerer.

p.s ki dont accept his idea instead make a allow[insert name here] to be your friend window[ exept insead of be your friend,join your duel.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
RockerMike123 wrote:
So, I have seen all the post that discuss of lower levels being in worlds they shouldn't be in. So I thought of it for a while (Actually 5 Minutes xD) and thought about this. Why doesn't KI make the monster locked to lower levels. That way, lower levels can come to other worlds, but can't join battles because the monster have been capped with a certain level. You see my point? This way, lower levels can come into battles, and grandmasters can have their peace and quiet with there friends in battles.

Now lower levels can explore the world and not have a problem with joining a battle. Grandmasters can have their peace without a lower level interrupting a planned-out battle. You already know that Grandmasters HATE lower levels, I and I do seriously mean Hate. We hate you guys cause you mess up our battles for no pointless reason. So this idea will maybe (or maybe not lol) be our solution to our battle problem in CL. And KI, you have to read this NOW.

P.S. (Just for KI) Just work out it in your office or something. Figure out how to cap the monsters with a certain level. Maybe it will work :)

no, just no. listen you cant look at only one peice of the puzzle and know how it will turn out, you have to look at all of the puzzle pieces, even the most obvious peice will be hiding secrets others know. now, think of this, you are about to die oh look there is one friend on your list hey he is life i will call him up. he cant join the battle oh no!
so now you see you wont be helping one bit if they cap off the monsters?
yea i do agree with you some low lvl can help out once and a while 8)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
RockerMike123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
I'm sorry to say but your trying to find a compromise but your insulting lower levels at the same time. I don't get why people have to be rude to each other. I think I speak for all lower levels AND good high level wizards. This is going out of hand and i think something should be done. (look for my post in The Dorms for this plan)

How am I insulting Low levels? I am saying that they should put a lock on the monsters, so that LOW LEVELS won't be able to get into battles, but do get to explore the places.
let me answer your question some people who may be level 30 could have been playing for over two years and they didn't progress because they forgot thier password or something. So not all "noobs" are low level. And yes you are insulting low levels

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
i do agree it is annoying to see lvl two's in marleybone, but when you were low lvl didn't you like to fight super strong guys too? i mean really, if you guys are so high lvl, shouldn't you be able to deal with it and get through the fight?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
RockerMike123 wrote:

forget it. Ki wont make that happen, so just drop it. and stop insulting lower lvls, because not all of them make your life miserable. there are those who know how to fight because they either have higher leveled characters (like me) or they just listen and strategize. while i admit it would make low levels who are ignorant and childish learn a lesson, all the other low lvls wouldnt get anything done, like if they finish a world early and they arent the "right" lvl to be there. and the option of choosing who goes into a duel, thats SO not gonna happen. people WILL abuse it, so dont say they wont. they could only let their friends in, or just make life miserable for all the others who need the monsters they're dueling, low lvl or not. then they will most likely die, and they cry and cry for healing, then the person who didnt get in would say "if you had let me in the duel in the first place, i would've, but you locked me out, so :P"

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
yes!!!!! that's the most perfectest idea ever!!!!!!! I think people would like that even though it takes just the few seconds to do
-rachel iceheart lvl 50 balance :D
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Well. My "idea' would be to end this is...!

Make a system. If you were first in a battle, and someone wants to join, a message appears, click yes or no. This will be fair for the subscription and for all of the complainers.

blake ice lvl 60 ice

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
better idea that involves less programing: as you teleport into the world, a sign pops up that says something liked this:
wait young wizard!
this area includes battles that may be quite difficult for a wizard of your level. are you sure you want to continue?
yes
no <

the button would have a timer, say, one minute. if you don't reply, then it will hit no and leave you where you are. this way my journeyman storm can help out my friend in dragonspyre, and we would have less of a worry about random peoplem popping in and out. it would also make it so that people cannot claim that they didn't know the battles would be so difficult.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Ok, you only gave one of the reasons Why Legend and grands are mean and frusterated at lower lvls in high lvl places. WE had to work to get where we are and spent month or a year trying to get high enough lvl to go to the world, when all the low lvls had to do was port! Then they get tons of xp by joining battles and dont even earn xp the way we did by earning the xp from quests and monsters farily. Really IMO there need to be a lvl restriction because its just not fair at all

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
OR you just can't enter the next world until you have completed the previous world's story quests. There. Easy and it doesn't inconvenience or insult anyone.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
maybe if you dont want lower levels to port turn off ports or dont make friends with them in the frist place.
Look i am a lvl 57 Fire but also a lvl 20 Death. For my fire the idea would work well for me, I do get upset when a lower lvl ports and messes up my fight.
Though when I thought about it after playing my death for a bit it made me feal very sad that i thought that way about lower lvl
Keep posting!