Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you place a share bank at the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I would like to see a share bank at the bazaar and maybe at the commons please. It would be helpful to get stuff faster, and for days like this where we cant get into our houses because they fixing bug there so I cant get to my share bank.

Please consider adding a share bank at the bazaar so we can have easier access to it in time of need.

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I'm more inclined to think the bank access should be near Zeke or perhaps in the libraries across the spiral. If you put only one down it could cause problems with lag, server load, ect. If they're spread out that isn't as much of an issue.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
tkoaries3 wrote:
I would like to see a share bank at the bazaar and maybe at the commons please. It would be helpful to get stuff faster, and for days like this where we cant get into our houses because they fixing bug there so I cant get to my share bank.

Please consider adding a share bank at the bazaar so we can have easier access to it in time of need.

Thanks

I actually love this idea, and I do mean LOVE lol.