Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok, how do I get to Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
OK, i REALLY need help with Mooshu. I'm already there its just i need some help with the quests. If anyone can come than plz go to the realm Falmea at any time. My name is Luke Skywalker, and the badge thingy says Master mind. PS. I know my name is a bit funny

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I have beaten the Jade Oni and received the key of the spiral, but i am still unable to get the quest "Bad Blood" from Merle Ambros. I have completed every single Moo Shu quest, including the Mossback quests, and i have yet to receive my quest. :-( This is for my life master Kenneth EmeraldHammer and please KingsIsle, if you are able to fix this issue, please if you don't mind doing me this slight favor :-) it will be very much appreciated if you are able to fix this problem. :-) THANK YOU! =D (I will be very very happy if you fix this :-) )

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
i'm in mooshu ryte now finnaly out of marleybone :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i'm a lvl 37 life wizard if you wanna get to dragonspyre you gotta do those main quest in mooshu then you should get a quest called bad blood after that off to dragonspyre hope i helped WIZARD101 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-D :D :-D :D :-) :) :D

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
No1twidget wrote:
I have defeated Mooshu, beat the jade oni, and done all other quests in Mooshu. Yet when i talk to Merle Ambrose, all he says is "These are dark times, Blaze. I must ponder our next move."

What do i do?

Yea i'm on Wizard101 at least everyday, and I work on trying to get to Dragonspyre. I should be in Dragonspyre at the moment considering i'm a level 46 sorcerer. But ever day I talk to Merle Ambrose, and of course he says the same old thing, "These are dark times, Scarlet. I must ponder our next move. I cant believe it! I've done every single quest and the ONLY quest I have left is the crafting quest for Mooshu which doesnt give any experience, only gold. I've looked everywhere and cant find any quests at all. And most of my friends are already at Dragonspyre. One of my friends is a magus pyromancer and he's already in Dragonspyre! Can anyone tell me whats happening and what i'm doing wrong?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
jottinger wrote:
Finished Mooshu, but Ambrose isn't giving me the bad blood quest... now what?
SAME LOL! this is bug! even when i became level 40 he said there is news from grizzlehiem and i see and he says "these are dark times Zachary, i must ponder our next move" I really feel like telling him i got dragonspyre key!

Survivor
May 10, 2009
im a level 40 and i still have not past mooshu and i walk around trying to find quest but i can find them can some one help me?

Survivor
May 14, 2010
quote=wizard10123488]OK, i REALLY need help with Mooshu. I'm already there its just i need some help with the quests. If anyone can come than plz go to the realm Falmea at any time. My name is Luke Skywalker, and the badge thingy says Master mind. PS. I know my name is a bit funny

ya well if u really need help with mooshu mabey u should me and my friend i ahve to magus wizards and ones in mooshu and ones not look out for me Mark Dunerider and Liam Wildblade my freind but he's not in mooshu but still a good help. Oh and look out for Bradly Battlestone too. He's not in mooshu though but Mark Dunerider is!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
WIZGRL99 wrote:
Dragonspyre is great! I have been waiting for a new world to continue my adventure. But sadly King Dan, Prospector Zeke has no clothes for us yet. I think they will eventually make this change so can't wait to see! Trust me yapper and CoolDude1785, the time goes by fast and you will be joining us in Dragonspyre soon. Have fun!

Amanda Shadoweyes <3

Matthew Titanfinder i am in mooshu still and cant beat shirataki temple which i think might hold the key

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
ethiry wrote:
WIZGRL99 wrote:
Dragonspyre is great! I have been waiting for a new world to continue my adventure. But sadly King Dan, Prospector Zeke has no clothes for us yet. I think they will eventually make this change so can't wait to see! Trust me yapper and CoolDude1785, the time goes by fast and you will be joining us in Dragonspyre soon. Have fun!

Amanda Shadoweyes <3

Matthew Titanfinder i am in mooshu still and cant beat shirataki temple which i think might hold the key

Shirataki Temple doesn't hold the key to Dragonspyre. The Emperor does, but you need to beat the Jade Oni.

Luckily, I am almost done with Dragonspyre and hopefully will get to Celestia soon.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
bburrggerr wrote:
jottinger wrote:
Finished Mooshu, but Ambrose isn't giving me the bad blood quest... now what?
SAME LOL! this is bug! even when i became level 40 he said there is news from grizzlehiem and i see and he says "these are dark times Zachary, i must ponder our next move" I really feel like telling him i got dragonspyre key!
This is NOT a bug! You MUST talk to the emperor before you talk to Headmaster Ambrose. And please stop complaining and threatening KingsIsle to stop playing if they don't fix a small "bug"

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
I finally got there in dragonspyre!!!! :) you first need to finish. All village of sorrow then defeat death oni then defeat jade oni then that's how you get to dragonspyre.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
i need to talk to you ambrose email my mom please its me meeeps

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I want you as a pet Gamma if you can give me a pet owl my name is Michael Spiritstaff please call me to your office :) :) :)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
So, first you have to beat MooShu and the Jade Oni before you get any further. Then Ambrose will tell you to talk to him and he'll give you a quest to talk to Cyrus Drake. Once you talk to him, you fight him. He has 5000 health and is myth(of course )) If you defeat him he'll tell you to go to Dragonspyre and meet him there. I hope that helps!!!!!!

JackDuskEyes lvl 47 death

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
No1twidget wrote:
I have defeated Mooshu, beat the jade oni, and done all other quests in Mooshu. Yet when i talk to Merle Ambrose, all he says is "These are dark times, Blaze. I must ponder our next move."

What do i do?

I'm not an expert on this but I would check and see if you missed any necessary quests or defeat the jade oni again