Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey, I figured out a solution

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I figured out a solution for pvp play that should make everyone happy. Let's ban Balance students from pvp. And healing. And death's steal health spells. And critical points. And the special pvp gear. And spritely pets. And judegment. Actually, let's ban everything that requires more than two pips to cast. And don't forget minions. We gotta ban those too. And the Astral spells. Can't have those in pvp. Let's just do pvp without pets and special gear, and just use our starter packs. You know, the first two spells we got when we started our wizards. Oh, and when you go in, you can only have your starter health too. I mean, if we take out all the good stuff, may as well take out the longevity of the battle too, right?

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:
I figured out a solution for pvp play that should make everyone happy. Let's ban Balance students from pvp. And healing. And death's steal health spells. And critical points. And the special pvp gear. And spritely pets. And judegment. Actually, let's ban everything that requires more than two pips to cast. And don't forget minions. We gotta ban those too. And the Astral spells. Can't have those in pvp. Let's just do pvp without pets and special gear, and just use our starter packs. You know, the first two spells we got when we started our wizards. Oh, and when you go in, you can only have your starter health too. I mean, if we take out all the good stuff, may as well take out the longevity of the battle too, right?

Ya, that outta make everybody happy.

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 34 Myth
"Myth is imaginaion. It is illusion, dreams made real."

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
This will be what the future is going to be with all the complainers. When you keep complaining, want this? All starter stuff?

Nice job explaining the future, Ivory. Thank you.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
??

I don't get it. What's the point of your post?

I don't like PVP myself, but that's no reason to just senselessly rant about it...

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I wasn't just ranting about it. All the complainers out there are getting on my nerves and I wanted to make a point.

Defender
May 24, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:
I wasn't just ranting about it. All the complainers out there are getting on my nerves and I wanted to make a point.

point was made this is what will happen

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
I love your post thank you thank you thank you.
sick of PvP cry babies.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
IvoryJade wrote:

nice solution, but there's a prob. nobody minds all this stuff if THEY'RE the ones using judgement and heals and shields and wild bolt. they just hate all this stuff because its used AGAINST them, but once they have it in they're deck...THEY STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT! every complainer who complains about heals, judgment and all that are just sore losers who want the pvp ranks handed to them on a silver platter by a butler in a tux. and not only should people start out with starter health and spells, but they should start back at level 1 for the duration of the pvp.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
??

I don't get it. What's the point of your post?

I don't like PVP myself, but that's no reason to just senselessly rant about it...

have you seen the hundreds of posts about "ban healing" "ban balance"? if they do this that might be truer than it looks

ps awesome description of pvp

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Right there in black and white, in the rules for the forums, clearly states, NO TROLLS ALLOWED.

Why Greyrose was generous enough to let you post this garbage and not silence you is beyond my thinking.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Luvas wrote:
Right there in black and white, in the rules for the forums, clearly states, NO TROLLS ALLOWED.

Why Greyrose was generous enough to let you post this garbage and not silence you is beyond my thinking.

i dont get it.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Luvas wrote:

I don't understand why this should be silenced when I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. The people who complain about my school and my fellow classmates DO hurt my feelings. If my post defending myself and others should be silenced, then why not the bashers?

And on a side note, I don't even know what "troll" is. This was an honest-to-goodness, from-the-heart, please-quit-picking-on-me post.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Luvas wrote:

How is this trolling? He made a much-needed point about PvP saying that if we go with the whiners PvP will eventually end up like this. I think you didn't care to read before you posted.