Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea: Nuvola

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
This world idea is just for fun, I'm not pressuring KingsIsle to make it or anything.

It's called Nuvola, and it is a world of clouds, as its name suggests.

Creature Inhabitants: Rocs, Gargoyles, Cloud Giants, Basilisks and some creatures from other worlds.

Unlock: After you complete Marleybone

Terrain: The ground is covered in a thick fog

I'm afraid I can't think of any other things to say about it, please tell me if I forgot anything.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
you know how ds is based on fire cl is kinda based on storm this new world could be based on ice

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
um it can't be after marleybone cause mooshu is after it and then dragonspyre it would have to be after celestia cause adding a world in the malistaire saga after it was already finished is kinda strange it has to be about morganthe the umbra queen

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
the prblem you missed the problem it could be that the inhabitants have been kidnapped by some skeleton creatures and you need to save them and the king is a skeletal giant and he has the worlds king but if you dont like that come up with a new problem

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
fireguy88301 wrote:
you know how ds is based on fire cl is kinda based on storm this new world could be based on ice

Well, not a bad idea, but Grizzleheim is kind of based on ice. I designed this world to be based on Smoke/Cloud magic from my other post.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
um it can't be after marleybone cause mooshu is after it and then dragonspyre it would have to be after celestia cause adding a world in the malistaire saga after it was already finished is kinda strange it has to be about morganthe the umbra queen

I meant you are able to go there and to Mooshu after you complete Marleybone. It would be optional like Grizzleheim.

azbycxdwevf1 wrote:
the prblem you missed the problem it could be that the inhabitants have been kidnapped by some skeleton creatures and you need to save them and the king is a skeletal giant and he has the worlds king but if you dont like that come up with a new problem

Okay, the problem is... Merle isn't sure if the key to Dragonspyre is in Mooshu or Nuvola, so he says to try them both. The key actually is in Mooshu, and if you go to Nuvola the gargoyles there ask for help because smoke basilisks are taking over their village.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i like the ice world idea and the cloud1

but (the / means ?)

Wizard City: blance/idk

GrizzleHiem: ice/life

Krockatopia: blance/fire/ice/storm

marlybone: storm

Moshu:life

Drogospyer: fireand/or death