Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph PvP Warlord?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Hello, I am not sure if this is suppose to be in Celestia or PvP, but I was thinking about maybe, to make PvP just a little more fair, there could be a PvP Warlord polymorph.
It could have 3,100 health, and 75% power pip chance. It could be for Level 50+ only and Need 600+ Ranking.
Spells: Tower Shield, Stormzilla, Feint, Elemental Blade, Heckhound, Satyr, Pixie, Earthquake, Minotaur, Meteor Strike, Tempest, Natural Attack (110 damage for 0 pips), and Power Play.
They could also have 50% block chance and 20% critical chance
Power pips would count for ALL schools.
Will you suggest this Wizard101? Please do this, I really think it would make PvP a little more entertaining. ;)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
great idea. i love polymorph, thats how i survive :D
Yeah me too :3

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Ronster55 wrote:
Hello, I am not sure if this is suppose to be in Celestia or PvP, but I was thinking about maybe, to make PvP just a little more fair, there could be a PvP Warlord polymorph.
It could have 3,100 health, and 75% power pip chance. It could be for Level 50+ only and Need 600+ Ranking.
Spells: Tower Shield, Stormzilla, Feint, Elemental Blade, Heckhound, Satyr, Pixie, Earthquake, Minotaur, Meteor Strike, Tempest, Natural Attack (110 damage for 0 pips), and Power Play.
They could also have 50% block chance and 20% critical chance
Power pips would count for ALL schools.
Will you suggest this Wizard101? Please do this, I really think it would make PvP a little more entertaining. ;)

i'm sorry to be a buzzkill here but that is WAY overpowered if you think about it. if that spell came into existance, once you got warlord you would stay one forever. nobody could challenge you except for another warlord. and thats not entertaining thats plain boring.