Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wall Of Annoying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I have a small problem. Whenever I try to go into the Vault Of Ice (?), I get pushed back. Strange thing is, I even have a quest to go in. Do I have to complete something first? Or is it just me?

Delver
May 04, 2009
TheGrowler wrote:
I have a small problem. Whenever I try to go into the Vault Of Ice (?), I get pushed back. Strange thing is, I even have a quest to go in. Do I have to complete something first? Or is it just me?

Which "quest" do you have? There is more than one for the vault.

If you need "the rubbing from the obelisk", that is a side quest from Zanne in the Library.

You must follow the storyline and you will eventually get the main quest from Shalek the Wise to enter The Vault of Ice (to defeat the Defender of the Fang?).

There is also a third quest that you get later, again from Shalek the Wise, to go back into the vault for some soul dust.

Hope this helps.

Historian
May 01, 2010
i am pretty sure you have to go in there for heck hound quest.. i am pretty sure its been such a long time since i was there...

Scot Soulhammer-legendary pyromancer

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
i am pretty sure you have to go in there for heck hound quest.. i am pretty sure its been such a long time since i was there...

Scot Soulhammer-legendary pyromancer

no the hall of champions is for heckhound queast i would know i just got it.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
you have to get a quest from shalek the wise. then those circles you stand on will turn blue. i know cause i got the quest yesterday. hope this helps. :P