Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Finish Quest in Emporer's Throne Room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I defeated the boss and the emperor talked to me and so did the jade champion. After that it said to talk to the emperor, I went to talk to him and couldn't do anything so I logged out and reentered the jade palace now the emperor is not there and I still have the quest to finish to talk to the emperor. Also they gave me the dragons-pyre key, but I guess since I can't talk to the emperor I can't use it yet. Thanks in advance for any help to this problem.

Tried using the obelisk as suggested in another thread and it won't do anything either. I walk up to the obelisk and nothing comes up to do, either I don't know how to activate it or its bugged as well.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ravenousmage wrote:
I defeated the boss and the emperor talked to me and so did the jade champion. After that it said to talk to the emperor, I went to talk to him and couldn't do anything so I logged out and reentered the jade palace now the emperor is not there and I still have the quest to finish to talk to the emperor. Also they gave me the dragons-pyre key, but I guess since I can't talk to the emperor I can't use it yet. Thanks in advance for any help to this problem.

Tried using the obelisk as suggested in another thread and it won't do anything either. I walk up to the obelisk and nothing comes up to do, either I don't know how to activate it or its bugged as well.

Under the "Mooshu" section on this Message Board, there is a reply dated today (Feb. 1st) from Professor Greyrose.

There is a bug with this quest / area. They have a fix for it, and it is out there on the "test realm" now.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Thanks for the responses and I turned in a ticket a couple of days ago. Hopefully I will here something soon, keeping fingers crossed.