Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver Colossus pet

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I've been trying to get one of these for quite a while, it's supposed to be dropped by the runed devestator in the Hall of Valor, but I'm wondering if anybody else has gotten one recently?

There's just not enough or really ANY cool Balance pets with high pedigrees other than the Hydra so I try to gather neat looking balance pets and hatch them into something worthwhile. I mean, come on, really, the highest pedigree balance pet is a Talented PIGGLE(58)?

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Once again, I found my own answer. I told my wife about the drop and she went in to try it...And got it on the first try

I guess we're even now because she farmed for a Queen Spider for a month and I got it on the 2nd try.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
af6at wrote:
I've been trying to get one of these for quite a while, it's supposed to be dropped by the runed devestator in the Hall of Valor, but I'm wondering if anybody else has gotten one recently?

There's just not enough or really ANY cool Balance pets with high pedigrees other than the Hydra so I try to gather neat looking balance pets and hatch them into something worthwhile. I mean, come on, really, the highest pedigree balance pet is a Talented PIGGLE(58)?

your not alone. no boss EVER gives me a pet except for storm lord that gave me storm snowman