Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Out of quests??????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Hey, just wondering if anyone can help. I no there are a ton more quests in DS, but the problem is, I am finally in the Academy, did a few quests in Crystal Grove, almost done with the Obsidian Chest quest, and all of a sudden, I have no more quests. I ran all around the Necropolis and the Academy, I cant do anything yet in the Forum, but what am I missing????? Help me please if you can. Thank you.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
lewmom wrote:
Hey, just wondering if anyone can help. I no there are a ton more quests in DS, but the problem is, I am finally in the Academy, did a few quests in Crystal Grove, almost done with the Obsidian Chest quest, and all of a sudden, I have no more quests. I ran all around the Necropolis and the Academy, I cant do anything yet in the Forum, but what am I missing????? Help me please if you can. Thank you.

To get into the Crystal grove you are sent by Ashley to the old miner, who will give you the main quest-line untilyou are sent to the crystal crafter, then when she is done with you, you will be sent back to Ashley.

If you don't have a main quest-line quest, one of those three should have the ! over their head.

Sorry about the forgotten names for the old miner and the crystal crafter....

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
lewmom wrote:

Just did this last night on my myth...

You have to complete the Obsidian Chest Quest first. When you return, Ashley will send you to the miner in the Crystal Grove. That's the main story-line

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 51 death
Lenora LionHeart lvl 48 myth
Nora SeaStone lvl 17 storm