Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you please move me to another server?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Hello,
Usually I'm at the quiet servers so I have no problem connecting again at another time after leaving, but today I teleported to another wizard to help him and forgot to check which server he was at and switch to another before exiting, so now I'm stuck because the server is full! I think I won't be able to connect to the game until the server is crowded at the most.
Can you please move me to another server? And in the future, please provide a way to do that from the main screen.
Thank you very much.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This shouldn't be a problem. The game should connect you to the realm (server) when you click on "Play." If it won't, send a ticket to Support.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You can change realms by hitting escape, then go way over to the right. There is an icon that looks like two bowling balls. Click on that and it will bring up a lists of realms and areas. Pick a quiet realm and there you go.

Megan-formerly Firefan02
Firefan02 is now my son posting.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
@colagada: If the server is full, it won't let me connect, and that's the problem.
@mom2mykidzcrcj: This option is not available from the main screen, you need to be in the game to use it, and if the server you're currently on is full, you won't be able to connect to the game to change it.

I really need this, administrators, please...

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Autumn--do as Colagada suggested and send a ticket into support. While signed in here, click on Help & Support, then click on contact us.

Sorry I misunderstood your problem.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
one thing i want is a button near the realm thing that lets us choose a realm then LOCK it so next time we get on it always puts us on it,but if that realm is full it puts us to the least crowded realm.... that would help those who have slow computers and they log in on super full realms and it take forever to log in and switch to lower ones.......

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
If a server you was on is full the game will automatically move you to the next one that has room. I know because it happens to me all the time.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
OP, I log into to full/crowded servers ALL the time. So do MOST of the newest players trying the free version of Wizard101.

While you are waiting for administrative support, please try creating a NEW wizard and let us know if it gets you in. If ALL 6 seats are used please try loading each of them to see if ANY of them will get you in.

Normally, this type of error is "client-based" - meaning someone has changed something on your PC (virus/internet security settings and/or billing problems for example) and the wizard101 client software no longer works as it used to. It has also happened when KI's upgrade changed the client software so much I had to re-add it as a "trusted site" and turn my PC off and on to FORCE the change to take effect.

Please post whatever the resolution of this issue turns out to be. There will be others that need this answer in the future as well.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I am not seeing the problem here. if you log out of the game and you were in Ambrose (for example) and when you are logging back in, that realm is full (Amborse e.g.) then you should be automatically sent to an available realm. it should not prevent you from logging in. if this happens then there is something else afoot.