Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've got ideas...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hi and I have got some good ideas for new level sixty-eight spells.

Myth:

Samoorai
Damage: 100 myth damage then 1000 myth damage
Looks Like:
Something that looks like The Jade Champion fades into to vision, then he swings his samurai sword and it does the first attack, Then He Swings his sword REALLY hard and the wind hits the opponent, doing the second attack.

Life:

Singing Birds
Damage: 900 - 950 life damage
Looks Like:
A red fat bird flies in and sits on a branch, then he screches and it does the damage.

Storm:

Sea Whale
Damage: 1100 - 1500
Looks Like:
A whale awims into view and makes whale singing noises and then sees the opponents and slaps his tail at the opponent, doing the damage.

Fire:

High Flames
Damage: 1000 fire damage to all enemies and +50% to next fire damage.
Looks Like:
A big flame rises up from a small camp fire fire and gets gigantic then part of that flame goes toward the first enemy, then another part of the big flame burns the second person and so on.

Ice:

Ice Shards
Damage: 900 ice damage to all enemies
Looks Like:
A big huge ice cube comes up out of the ground, It breaks and sends ice shards to every enemy at once, doing the damage.

Death:

Fly Trap
Damage: 900-1000 death damage
Looks Like:
A Fly Trap (which looks like the plant) grows out of the ground and it looks at the enemy, and then snaps at it, hurting it.

Balance:

Star
Damage: 850 balance damage and weakness
Looks Like:
A big star floats into view and shines really bright and does the damage and puts weakness on the enemy.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
So explain to me why balance only gets 850? And why Death is the strongest out of all of them? Is that "favoritism" I'm sensing?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Rinaching wrote:
So explain to me why balance only gets 850? And why Death is the strongest out of all of them? Is that "favoritism" I'm sensing?

No, lol, sorry typo, 850 is supposed to be 1050 and storm is the most powerful of the spells. most of the others are pretty equal.