Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat Additions + a little extra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hello KI and fellow Wizards. I played and beta tested lots of games(around beta/post beta Wizard101), Have currently a 3 year ongoing subscription (this my 4th year having one/played). one thing that would help wizards are chat commands like you can do /<text>.

Here are a few ideas that would. Note: Wizard names aren't not CaSE SEnsiTIVe

/port <wizard name> teleports you to a wizard in your friends list
/add <wizard name> adds a wizard in your area
/join <realm> goes to realm
/e <*text*> custom emote (displays on chat box like for instance Chris (me) Emeralfinder casts Snow Angel on Oran Emerald [using people in my list]
/home, teleports you home
/<emote name> does the emote (only works with ones added in menu chat)
/invite <wizard name> invites a wizard in your area to an group
/hatch <wizard name> offers to hatch a egg with wizard only works with wizards in hatchery and in your realm
/ignore <wizard name> ignores a wizard in your area

These are a few ideas it will be nice to expand the chatting world. Please consider this idea. Feel free to post more if your a fellow wizard

~Chool121/mr.random
Chris Emeraldfinder lvl.60 ice
Chris Rainbowcaster lvl.50 life
Gavin Spiritstaff lvl.35 balance
Chris Spellcrafter lvl.24 storm
Chris Deathpants lvl.12 death
Wolf Winterstaff lvl.12 myth

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I do not like this idea because it allows plays to start making macros or using keyboard scripts and cause havoc with people doing X emote 500 times. by pushing one button and or following someone all the time. I do believe that might be why they didn't start off with using these commands.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
danton1983 wrote:
I do not like this idea because it allows plays to start making macros or using keyboard scripts and cause havoc with people doing X emote 500 times. by pushing one button and or following someone all the time. I do believe that might be why they didn't start off with using these commands.

There is a system in-game that makes it so people can't spam 24/7. Or did that only apply to saying the same thing over and over? To lazy to check. But to make this work my first sentence would fix this.