Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World and Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Ok so i've heard a lot of new world suggestions but the one i've heard most is Olympus. I'm thinking if that does come out we could have some greek lvl 68 spells. My ideas were-
Fire-Chimera-breaths fire, melts shields (remove all shields)
Ice- I don't really know what would be good for ice
Storm-Posiedon (would choose zues but thats like storm lord)-takes hand and sprays enemy with torrent
Myth-Atlas-Damage to all, tilts sky and bumps enemies on the head, stuns 1 round
Life-Pan? Heheh Pan is practicly a satyr-Plays reed pipes like the satyr then vines entangle enemy
Death-Hades-He sits on a giant throne as tiny spirit people march past (half health given to caster)
Balance-Siren-A beutiful mermaid looking person sits on a rock and sings, then turns hideous, jumps up and scratches enemy with claws.
Tell me what you think of my ideas! Try to think of an ice spell or your ideas for one of these spells too.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Upon research in the Greek Gods. This is a list I compiled along with some basic information about each. You should be able to see how they relate to the school I had associated them with. I also cleaned up some information to keep it Family Friendly. I think this is what the original poster was trying to achieve.

Life - Aphrodite

Goddess of love and beauty. Although married to Hephaestus she had many lovers, most notably Ares. She was depicted as a beautiful woman usually accompanied by her son Eros. Her symbols include the dove, apple, scallop shell and myrtle wreath.

Death - Hades

King of the Underworld and god of death, the dead, and the hidden wealth of the Earth. His consort is Persephone and his attributes are the key of Hades, the Helm of Darkness, and the three-headed dog, Cerberus. Despite being the son of Kronos and Rhea and the elder brother of Zeus, he is only rarely listed among the Olympians.

Storm - Poseidon

God of the sea, rivers, floods, droughts, earthquakes and horses; known as the "Earth Shaker" or "Storm Bringer". He is a son of Kronos and Rhea and brother to Zeus and Hades. In classical artwork he was depicted as a mature man of sturdy build with a dark beard, and holding a trident. His attributes are the trident, dolphins and horses.

Fire - Hephaestus

Crippled god of fire, metalworking, stonemasonry, sculpture and volcanism. The son of Hera by parthenogenesis, he is the smith of the gods and the husband of the adulterous Aphrodite. He was usually depicted as a bearded man holding hammer and tongs—the tools of a smith—and riding a donkey. His symbols are the hammer, tongs and anvil.

Ice - Hestia

Virgin goddess of the hearth, home and cooking. She is a daughter of Rhea and Cronus and sister of Zeus. She was depicted as a modestly veiled woman, whose symbols are the hearth and kettle. In some accounts, she gave up her seat as one of the Twelve Olympians to tend to the sacred flame on Mount Olympus for Dionysus.

Balance - Zeus

The king of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky, weather, thunder, law, order and fate. He is the youngest son of Kronos and Rhea, whom he overthrew, and brother-husband to Hera. In artwork, he was depicted as a regal man, mature with sturdy figure and dark beard. His symbols are the thunderbolt, royal sceptre, and eagle.

Myth - Ares

God of war, bloodlust, violence, manly courage, and civil order. The son of Zeus and Hera, he was depicted as either a mature, bearded warrior dressed in battle arms, or a nude beardless youth with helm and spear. His attributes are golden armour and a bronze-tipped spear, and his sacred animals are the eagle owl, the vulture and the venomous snake.

Star - Hermes

God of travel, messengers, trade, thievery, cunning wiles, language, writing, diplomacy, athletics, and animal husbandry. He is the messenger of the gods, a psychopomp who leads the souls of the dead into Hades' realm, and the son of Zeus and Maia. He was depicted either as a handsome and athletic beardless youth, or as an older bearded man. His attributes include the herald's wand or caduceus, winged sandals, and a traveler's cap.

Sun - Apollo

God of music, healing, plague, prophecies, poetry, and archery; associated with light, truth and the sun. He is Artemis's twin brother, and son of Zeus and Leto. He was depicted as a handsome, beardless youth with long hair and various attributes including a laurel wreath, bow and quiver, raven, and lyre.

Moon - Artemis

Virgin goddess of the hunt, wilderness, wild animals, childbirth and plague. In later times she became associated with the moon. She is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and twin sister of Apollo. In art she was usually depicted as a young woman dressed in a short knee-length chiton and equipped with a hunting bow and a quiver of arrows. In addition to the bow, her attributes include hunting spears, animal pelts, deer and other wild animals.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
danton1983 wrote:
Upon research in the Greek Gods. This is a list I compiled along with some basic information about each. You should be able to see how they relate to the school I had associated them with. I also cleaned up some information to keep it Family Friendly. I think this is what the original poster was trying to achieve.

Life - Aphrodite

Goddess of love and beauty. Although married to Hephaestus she had many lovers, most notably Ares. She was depicted as a beautiful woman usually accompanied by her son Eros. Her symbols include the dove, apple, scallop shell and myrtle wreath.

Death - Hades

King of the Underworld and god of death, the dead, and the hidden wealth of the Earth. His consort is Persephone and his attributes are the key of Hades, the Helm of Darkness, and the three-headed dog, Cerberus. Despite being the son of Kronos and Rhea and the elder brother of Zeus, he is only rarely listed among the Olympians.

Storm - Poseidon

God of the sea, rivers, floods, droughts, earthquakes and horses; known as the "Earth Shaker" or "Storm Bringer". He is a son of Kronos and Rhea and brother to Zeus and Hades. In classical artwork he was depicted as a mature man of sturdy build with a dark beard, and holding a trident. His attributes are the trident, dolphins and horses.

Fire - Hephaestus

Crippled god of fire, metalworking, stonemasonry, sculpture and volcanism. The son of Hera by parthenogenesis, he is the smith of the gods and the husband of the adulterous Aphrodite. He was usually depicted as a bearded man holding hammer and tongs—the tools of a smith—and riding a donkey. His symbols are the hammer, tongs and anvil.

Ice - Hestia

Virgin goddess of the hearth, home and cooking. She is a daughter of Rhea and Cronus and sister of Zeus. She was depicted as a modestly veiled woman, whose symbols are the hearth and kettle. In some accounts, she gave up her seat as one of the Twelve Olympians to tend to the sacred flame on Mount Olympus for Dionysus.

Balance - Zeus

The king of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky, weather, thunder, law, order and fate. He is the youngest son of Kronos and Rhea, whom he overthrew, and brother-husband to Hera. In artwork, he was depicted as a regal man, mature with sturdy figure and dark beard. His symbols are the thunderbolt, royal sceptre, and eagle.

Myth - Ares

God of war, bloodlust, violence, manly courage, and civil order. The son of Zeus and Hera, he was depicted as either a mature, bearded warrior dressed in battle arms, or a nude beardless youth with helm and spear. His attributes are golden armour and a bronze-tipped spear, and his sacred animals are the eagle owl, the vulture and the venomous snake.

Star - Hermes

God of travel, messengers, trade, thievery, cunning wiles, language, writing, diplomacy, athletics, and animal husbandry. He is the messenger of the gods, a psychopomp who leads the souls of the dead into Hades' realm, and the son of Zeus and Maia. He was depicted either as a handsome and athletic beardless youth, or as an older bearded man. His attributes include the herald's wand or caduceus, winged sandals, and a traveler's cap.

Sun - Apollo

God of music, healing, plague, prophecies, poetry, and archery; associated with light, truth and the sun. He is Artemis's twin brother, and son of Zeus and Leto. He was depicted as a handsome, beardless youth with long hair and various attributes including a laurel wreath, bow and quiver, raven, and lyre.

Moon - Artemis

Virgin goddess of the hunt, wilderness, wild animals, childbirth and plague. In later times she became associated with the moon. She is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and twin sister of Apollo. In art she was usually depicted as a young woman dressed in a short knee-length chiton and equipped with a hunting bow and a quiver of arrows. In addition to the bow, her attributes include hunting spears, animal pelts, deer and other wild animals.

Zues is like the god of storms so he should be storm i think, the only reason I didn't choose him is because he would be a lot like storm lord

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I didn't put in many ideas about the world itself... Morganthe could come to Olympus and start to corrupt olympians to do her bidding. It would be easier for her to do ths then usaul, because the gods were also fighting among themselves. You would need to reunite the not corrupted olympians to battle morganthe. These would be the areas.

Hall of the Gods-(commons area) This place is sacred to all the gods, so they don't dare destroy it. Demi-gods take refuge from the war there. You talk to a guy and he tells you about the war going on and tells you to talk to the least corrupted olympians... the SATYRS!

Pan's land- A beutiful meadow, but unlike the demigod had told you, satyrs had been corrupted too! You have to go talk to some satyrs who haven't been corrupted yet. They beg you to help stop the corruption of the satyrs, but to do that, you need the help of pan. You do all the quests, and then one of the non-corrupted satyrs tells you to meet him at the gateway to the island of Pan where Pan lives. He had become corrupted, and you need to beat him to make him normal. Then you can go to Pan's Island.

Pans Island- This a dungeon. You see Pan and he asks for help. He says all his gaurds had been corrupted, but if you find Pan's crystal, all the gaurds will return to normal, and then he will help you. His most elite gaurd has it, but when you get to his tower, the door is locked! You fight people to get the key and go in and fight the elite gaurd. He doesn't have the key! You find a note that was to morganthe saying that he had given the crystal to a corrupted centaur. luckily his door isn't locked. You fight him, get the crystal and the gaurds go back to normal, thanking you. Pan thanks you and the dungeon is over.
More ideas later!