Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your transaction was unsuccessful.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009

One day, i was stacking up treasure cards at the bazaar ( like the noob i am.. =p), getting ready for a big 4v4 ranked duel! Anyway, i browsed through the storm section, and my eyes just about popped right out of my eye sockets! I found a Stormzilla. Of course i got so excited at the sight of that ( still like the noob i am ), i about almost broke my house clicking the 'buy' button.

So you could imagine my irratation when i clicked, and it said (thats right) : 'Your transaction was unsuccessful'

What in the spiral does that mean?!?!?!?!
Someone please tell me...

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept Thautmaturge
Level 28

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
This has happened to me before too. When it says "Your transaction was not successful", it means that the item has been bought by another wizard before you got a chance to claim it yourself.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
And before you get too irritated, it happens a lot. You'll get used to it. :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Yea that happens a lot.It just means someone bought it right before you. I just recently started farming and got scarecrow, dragon, stormlord, and orthrus treasure cards (and some others) if anyone wants them they arent any use to me because i am a level 60 death

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
And Bazaar purchases CAN get more bizarre when they ARE successfull ....

100 pieces of $19 ore was bought out of a lot containing 450+ pieces ...

past such purchases had averaged BELOW $2500 when completed ...

Due to unexpected competition DURING this purchase ...

it cost me over $15,000 ...

and I was NOT given a option to decline ...

MY transaction was "successful" ... lol.