Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soil Preparation Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Can someone help me? I do not know where to get a soil preparation spell Can someone tell me where to get one?
:(

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Purchase TRAINING for them from Gardeners located in Golem Court, Oasis, Jade Palace, and Celestia.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Yomana221 wrote:
Can someone help me? I do not know where to get a soil preparation spell Can someone tell me where to get one?
:(

There are a few who can train you. The first is Farley, just go to him and click 'train' and he has about 6 different spells at around 100 gold each.

Further spells can be gined from the trainers (gardening) in Krok, MS and CL.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
It wont let me. When I go the spells are grey and wont let me buy them!

Administrator
Hello young student

I assume you've already had the notice from Professor Wu to talk to Farley in Golem Court and finished that quest? If you haven't, then all the TRAIN spells can be seen, but will be gray ed out and there will not be a TRAIN button, only a CLOSE button.
The reason for that is that even the lowest gardening spells require you to be at Gardening Level 1, and Farley will raise you up to that level when you complete his quest to learn about gardening.

If you did do his quest, if you put your cursor over the TRAIN button, does it say anything? You won't be able to buy something if you don't have enough gold, of course. But also if you're not a high-enough level ( I'm pretty sure Farley has a Rank 1 soil spell, though).

One other reason I can think of why you can't buy a spell, if you DO get the TRAIN button ...perhaps you already purchased it? When you're in your house/dorm and you click on the Gardening icon, you don't see any soil spells when you click on the Soil Spells icon (3rd tab from the left) ?

Gamma

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
FireMage32 wrote:
It wont let me. When I go the spells are grey and wont let me buy them!

How much gold do you have? Cause you need gold.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Ok I talked to Moolinda Wu. I havent started the quest yet. Haha. Thanks so much guys!