Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no myth professer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i REALLY hope cyrus don't go on here but, i don't like him he tries to get ride of students, he is VERY mean, and hates every thing besides himself! we need a better professer that will TEACH us

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Sorry, but correct grammar would be appreciated. Secondly, Cyrus might hate you NOW, but if you get a membership and play through the game a little... you just might see a change.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Professor Drake is right, if a bit tactless about it. Most wizards never make it out of Wizard City.

If you're good enough, Cyrus will eventually change his mind and treat you with respect. You have to earn it, though.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If you keep playing storyline, you will learn why Cyrus Drake is so, well the way he is; but as stated before, he does lighten up. Keep playing and see, he is acerbic for a reason.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
[quote=000000000000000o]i REALLY hope cyrus don't go on here but, i don't like him he tries to get ride of students, he is VERY mean, and hates every thing besides himself! we need a better professer that will TEACH us

Well he's probably a little tense considering he's been betrayed by his brother Malistaire, who's trying to take over the spiral. And he starts to be less "mean" throughout the story line.

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 34 Myth

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Cyrus is not as... shall we say open towards the massive influx of students that came when Ambrose began pulling them in from all corners of the Spiral, as the other teachers in Ravenwood. He's seen plenty of young, naive students fall in battle against the various demonic forces stirring around in Wizard City and beyond, and he knows that only a handful of students ever master their five spells before they are fed up and leave the school permanently.

It's simply a matter of Cyrus, running one of the perhaps least popular schools, having become bitter and cynic through the years, and he's lost patience with new students.

But if you stick to your studies, Cyrus might warm up to you. Who knows - you might even become his favourite student if you work hard enough.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
pikachuace3 wrote:
Sorry, but correct grammar would be appreciated. Secondly, Cyrus might hate you NOW, but if you get a membership and play through the game a little... you just might see a change.

ya like i'm a lvl 45 conjurer and Cyrus Drake actually gets nice and starts to hav faith in you