Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas! *Feel free to add!*

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
TwilitNothing wrote:
I think they need to have something like a raid. I haven't completed the main quest, but, at least the Jade Oni (I think it's called that anyways), because I have seen him on youtube, kinda looks off because he's an only boss, and he's only on one side, and not in the middle. That would be a nice touch, so it looks like he's taking on the whole group. sorry, trailed off for a bit, what a meant was like having 8 people challenge an extremely tough boss, within a modified dueling circle. Or you can do something Toon Town did with the cog bosses.

No, no, no, no, no. And no some more times, for good measure. I came here precisely because I wanted not to have to go raiding.

Even in games that do raiding relatively well, it's awful. Furthermore, this game would not do raiding relatively well. The chat system is restricted enough that raiding would turn into, you have to get a bunch of players to raid, but you have no means to get a bunch of players. Well, I guess raiding is kind of like that in most games that have it, except that most games do at least allow players to raid if they'll schedule their entire lives around the game. Here, with a crippled chat system and no means to tell people to go to some external site to communicate, you wouldn't even be able to do that much.

If you want to raid, go do Kensington. And then do it again the next day. And the day after. And the day after that. Or perhaps only every other day, if you fancy yourself a "casual raider" (which is an oxymoron, by the way). Repeat for a month or so. There's your raiding experience, and it's already in the game.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
drewgon11 wrote:
Okay, you all have great ideas and I love them all. But the dorms are missing many things. I think wizard 101 needs their dorms to be more like the houses on runescape, with the having vistors, adding your own personalization to the place, and putting up your crest (it could be your school shield.) I also think having roommates might work. Also the idea of having the dorms separated by school is great, it would be just like hogwarts from harry potter. Wait, an idea just popped into my head, partys, you could invite friends to the dorm and party away with multi player games, dueling, and an ingame blog!

-drewgon11,
andrew duskbringer

Amen to that!!
~Kane LionFlame~

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Just some of my ideas:
>Three new schools; Sun, Moon, and Star.
>Let pets run free in your home.
>A feature that lets you show off your spells to other players when you're out of battle.
>A new world that appears as a wrecked planet with a bare surface and lightning in the sky. There aren't any people, just voices that tell you what to do. Around the planet however are portals like the ones in Dragonspyre. These portals lead to the pasts of other worlds, like Dragonspyre before it was ruined.

That's all I got. :P

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
I totally agree, instanced housing for "houses" not already occupied by an npc would be great. This could also work for Marleybone and other worlds, of course there'd have to be some kind of sign or something outside your house to show its yours. Maybe even a marker on your map.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
You know that the schools aren't that big in the game? Well, you should make them bigger with a cafeteria, a playground and a detention dungeon. So add these stuff!

Respond, Paste, Be Happy!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I would like the school aspect to be more important. Some of these small quests should be from your teacher(s), cut down on the random NPCs. Perhaps you have to go to class once a week and play a few special minigames to get a grade. Perhaps passing or failing could unlock unique (if powerless) gear such as a dunce cap or i don't know.. do something useful. Too bad the professors don't give out a special buffing potion or something like that. This brings up a sidenote. If grades were used, possible to bribe your teacher. I'm sure Prof. Cyrus would like a poison apple..

Perhaps a spell/school that relies on counter-attack. This could work something like a passive Immolation, letting the enemy strike you to affect it. Perhaps a novelty of putting traps on oneself to make it do more damage. This type of spell sounds like a nice addition to Life or Ice wizards, who have the HP (or can heal it) to make the most of this type of spell.

I think the Fizzle rate is still out of whack, I don't know if this is just a way to make end battles harder, but somehow fizzle failing seems higher than it was 5 months ago.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I am a 51 year old player and female. My favorite partof this game is the clothing. and pets. Although getting stuff for my house is awesome too.

I would like to see high heel in every world not just marlybone( footwear).

I was very disappointed, That I couldnt get outfits like some of the charaters were wearing especially Marlybone and Dragon Spyre. I know this is a place for kids, but, I would really like to look more ADULT even if that means a Adult only play area. I think someof the bosses we fight look much more adult and i would like to see that for us older ones
:P 8) 8) 8)

I would not change anything else about our game I love it Its my life
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
primrose999 wrote:
I am a 51 year old player and female. My favorite partof this game is the clothing. and pets. Although getting stuff for my house is awesome too.

I would like to see high heel in every world not just marlybone( footwear).

I was very disappointed, That I couldnt get outfits like some of the charaters were wearing especially Marlybone and Dragon Spyre. I know this is a place for kids, but, I would really like to look more ADULT even if that means a Adult only play area. I think someof the bosses we fight look much more adult and i would like to see that for us older ones
:P 8) 8) 8)

I would not change anything else about our game I love it Its my life
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Having the option of making an adult looking wizard for us adult players is a great idea. They already have adult male and female models so I don't think it would be too difficult to implement.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
here are some things i noticed that need work. while the filter is a great idea for the young'uns, words like bread, gross, revived, extensive, popped, etc do not need to be filtered. (try typing those they're all filtered; i mean bread, really?). coincidentally i was using extensive to describe the filter. :P also, i think when someone tries to teleport to you there should be an accept/deny window. it's super irritating when someone ports to you attracts a bunch of monsters and flees. i know it's only the people on our friends lists but sometimes they act foolishly. also, i disagree with the raids ideas. i like that i can solo this if none of my friends are on or just dont feel like socializing. and i 100% agree with the person who said there needs to be a quest completed window. before i realized the delver badge was bugged, i was tearing my hair out trying to figure out what i missed lol. over all though i really like this game. my husband and i play it :)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
i think it would be cool if we could actually sit on our chairs in our house,be able to go to someone's house without being there friend, and it would be awesome if you could sleep in your bed and maybe it could like fill up your mana and health

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I like the idea of trading gear. My friends and i were battling malistair when one of them[death] got the fire robe. I am fire so i got kinda angry. Trading gear is better then letting it go to waste.

Also, I have an idea of my own. It is returinng quests. I accidently accepted a quest I REALLY didnt want. It took me about four weeks to finish. If i could have returned it i would have been maybe done with that world sooner.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
hello everyone. some of you know my wizard she is Destiny JadePetal. She is a level 48 life wizard. I just wanted to post a comment on how there is no list anywhere on the website of all the badges that can be earned. I'm not saying that you have to go into detail but it would be nice to know what all of the badges are. Love the game. Even my three year old son has his own wizard, he is the reason my husband and I started playing the game.

Administrator
Spoiler lists such as this are really the forte of our Fansites.
You can find the information you seek on both Wizard101Central at http://www.wizard101central.com/ and the Wizard101 WikiA at http://wizard101.wikia.com/

lovteg wrote:
hello everyone. some of you know my wizard she is Destiny JadePetal. She is a level 48 life wizard. I just wanted to post a comment on how there is no list anywhere on the website of all the badges that can be earned. I'm not saying that you have to go into detail but it would be nice to know what all of the badges are. Love the game. Even my three year old son has his own wizard, he is the reason my husband and I started playing the game.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
A. Make the drops in Dragonspyre better than the drops in Mooshu.
B. Get rid of "No Trade" tags. I should be able to pass items to my alts.
C. Find a place online where we can buy gift card sets because alot of us do not live where there are 7 Elevens or the other store. Let us buy the older sets too.