Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Patience is Virtue

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello,

I am lvl 60 and still havent done the quest for ako to get into the arena because of the room where it has a brain teaser that says patience is virtue. there is a sun, moon, krok, tree, beetle, and snake obelisk(s). Help me plz plz PLZ!

Explorer
May 13, 2010
:D patience is a virtue if you stand in the room after entering do not move you will see the answer to your question which in fact is the topic of your thread patience is a virtue enter then stand there do not move and you will see the solution in the form of the stone tablets with the correct order to light the obelisks

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I came across the same problem today. Pardon me, but I forgot which one had to be lit up. Just as a friend to help you.As a matter of fact, my friend found the right combination.

P.S. Is this a side quest

Historian
May 01, 2010
Devil King wrote:
:D patience is a virtue if you stand in the room after entering do not move you will see the answer to your question which in fact is the topic of your thread patience is a virtue enter then stand there do not move and you will see the solution in the form of the stone tablets with the correct order to light the obelisks

yea theres that oorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr taking hours shuffling through every possible combination of the tablets like i did theres some patience for ya :D :D :D

Defender
May 10, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
I have the same problem.

Like "Devil King" said above, look around when you enter the room.

Yellow banners light up on the wall. Look at what items are on the banners. Then go to the floor and light up those same items.

If the banners go away before you get to see all of the items, just leave the room and come back in. The banners will light up again.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Devil King wrote:

i thought it meant you just had to find the right combo so i just looked up the answer.