Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Humongofrog Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Bug - Humongofrog missing from treasure deck. Rcvd message that I rcvd a frog from harvesting a trumpet vine, but it never showed up in deck. I am myth, and previously used all my frogs in crafting an epic deck. I just happened to be paying attention this time, but suspect it happened multiple times.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
If your bag was full at the time, it would have gone straight to your bank. Be sure to go to your house and check your bank, as you will likely find it there.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Did check bank, even though my inventory wasnt full and treasure cards dont have a place in the bank.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Ah, right. Sorry. Must have been half asleep when I posted that.

There is also a max of 500 cards that your wizard can hold. The other possibility is that you had the max number of TC and so lost the harvest. This has happened to me a couple of times. :(

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Hmm, thought you had the answer, I definitely had a lot of Treasure cards. Before harvesting again, I went to bazaar merchant to sell TCs. The vendor displayed my count at 447/500. Unless something else is included under the 500 limit (or the vendor is bugged), thats not the answer. Did go ahead and sell 100+ TCs and will watch specifically again for the Humongofrog harvest from the Trumpet Vine. I have been able to receive a Scald TC from a fiery boom shroom after the card sell (my first, otherwise I wouldnt been able to tell).

btw, indicating the 500 TC cap would be nice to see somewhere besides the bazaar. Thanks for the help.