Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 trading card game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
I've been wondering about making it a card game. Not that anythings rong with the game but make it a card game because I love playing card games (that is off the computer). Everyone could have 2,000 life as they battle using their favorite cards from wizard 101. Just do it how they do it in the arena. I thought it would be good for everyone. You make money and become more popular, the kids are happy, and the parents are happy that they are off the computer. Also just wondering about a new spell a spirit hydra. In my opinion I would buy the cards. So please respond!!!!!!
zach2162
and
house267

Survivor
May 19, 2009
zach2162 wrote:
I've been wondering about making it a card game. Not that anythings rong with the game but make it a card game because I love playing card games (that is off the computer). Everyone could have 2,000 life as they battle using their favorite cards from wizard 101. Just do it how they do it in the arena. I thought it would be good for everyone. You make money and become more popular, the kids are happy, and the parents are happy that they are off the computer. Also just wondering about a new spell a spirit hydra. In my opinion I would buy the cards. So please respond!!!!!!
zach2162
and
house267

Yea, I think that would be a great idea! :D Oh, and as for the spirit Hydra, I think you can hatch a Hydra with some spirit pet that will get you a pet Spirit Hydra and with it a Spirit Hydra card. 8)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
zach2162 wrote:
zach2162
and
house267
ok so how would you do fizzles and hites, and find health and mana. can't forget minoins agold pips, schools, levels, and number of players. know that that's out of the way i like the idea

Defender
Feb 24, 2009

Yea, I think that would be a great idea! :D Oh, and as for the spirit Hydra, I think you can hatch a Hydra with some spirit pet that will get you a pet Spirit Hydra and with it a Spirit Hydra card. 8)

It is impossible at the moment to get any shape or form of a spirit hydra.
sry though......

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
That would be great!!!!
I admit that sometimes I feel like checking the trading card section at Target for a Wizard101 pack.
Would be nice to see some!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I would to have the trading cards if they did like a lot of the other trading card sets and gave you codes for cool stuff. Maybe special clothes or wands or maybe even a surprise one that gives you a bunch of gold or crowns. I wouldn't mind buying them for my son (and myself) at all! :)

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I agree but they would have to find a card-making company and what about the School of Focus spells. i mean how would they have the 10% accuracy boost for Storm. ONLY Storm wizards have them. I would love to have a trading card game but it would take a lot of work.