Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I added myself?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Well me and a friend were in a group and we were talking to his friend. He asked me to add him so I said OK. Well they both got off and i saw my name in the group, so I clicked on my name and it showed up on my screen as if I was looking at someones stats. I clicked the add friend button and i said yes, then a secondd later a message pops up askind if I would like to add Noah DarkFlame lvl 60 fire (me). I said yes and now whenever i look at my friends my name is on there.
I think thats pretty kewl!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
I know i am my own best friend. So whenever i am on my best friend is always on because my best friend is myself.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Ha, i did this to a while back. i want to delete mysef but i can't. HaHa, so weird. :)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
marioman64u wrote:
Well me and a friend were in a group and we were talking to his friend. He asked me to add him so I said OK. Well they both got off and i saw my name in the group, so I clicked on my name and it showed up on my screen as if I was looking at someones stats. I clicked the add friend button and i said yes, then a secondd later a message pops up askind if I would like to add Noah DarkFlame lvl 60 fire (me). I said yes and now whenever i look at my friends my name is on there.
I think thats pretty kewl!
Me and my friend tried that but when he tried clicking his name, it just closed.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
yes ive done it by accident. had same name as my friend. now i always in up clicking my own name!

Survivor
May 03, 2010
I think its a good thing because you will always be on your list. if you arent there obviously there is a bug

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010