Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs stronger spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I am a lvl 34 conjurer and I am really mad. myth keeps getting a bunch of useless spells and I have nothing to do with them. I think myth needs better spells and I have an idea. okay so the spell is chimera it does 650 damage and you get it from a quest at level 35 Basically a large. Cliff looms out the chimera walks out of the cave and attacks somehow which I don't know any ideas say them thanks

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This gets a complaint every week or so. Myth is a challenging school to play. If you want a no brain school, try Storm or Life.

Myth has lots of minions to use and dual attack spells to get rid of shields. There has to be a trade off somewhere.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
colagada wrote:
This gets a complaint every week or so. Myth is a challenging school to play. If you want a no brain school, try Storm or Life.

Myth has lots of minions to use and dual attack spells to get rid of shields. There has to be a trade off somewhere.

Minions are a good thing, but in cl, you're lucky to have minions last for more then 2 turns.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
yeah minions are helpful but what about all of these useless stuns and stuff

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
colagada wrote:

Minions are a good thing, but in cl, you're lucky to have minions last for more then 2 turns.

Bag the minions, Angel, in cl, ... "I" ... am lucky to last 2 turns ... ;)

My Celestia Death deck has blades, traps, fients, and scarecrows. Got rid of EVERYTHING else, including heals, except for 1 re-shuffle. LOL!!! In Celestia, I don't have TIME to just "heal".

I just wanted to add Death to the no-brainer schools ... once you get Scarecrow, its pretty much "ho-hum" after that.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
alex321694 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
colagada wrote:

I actually started using my wooden puppet minion again in CL. Best zero pip spell ever! He attacks every round and conveniently busts down Myth shields with his Blood Bat (which opens things up nicely for Medusa). Sure, if I'm in a fight where I absolutely have to have a trap I won't use him, but with Time of Legend, Myth Blade, and Spirit Blade I usually do enough damage on my own to handle most street fights (and again, good ol' Mikey is there adding damage as well). Even better is if the enemies eventually do decide to kill him, who cares? He's only zero pips to cast and its a round where they might not be attacking me! I love it when the enemies finally decide he's a threat and use 50th level spells on him...all those enemy pips gone to waste...priceless!

Oh...and what's up with the change to Enraged Minotaur? Mine starts casting Sprites on me now? I don't need him to heal me...I need him to TAUNT to draw fire away from me (and/or shield himself)! Stop wasting your time and TAUNT! TAUNT I SAY!!!

Aedan Mythweaver - (Legendary) Master of Monsters

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I'm a level 60 myth person. It was not difficult. I died sometimes, but not nearly as often as other people seemed to. Just be smart and make use of you minions and boosts.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I know now I've learned to use minions andbi almost hav orthrus so Im happy with myth :D :D