Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Features and Moving Problem feauture solution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
To any Character on Wizard101 (like Headmaster Ambrose) or any Wizard (wizard has to know how to do this)

(this is for wizards) Ok Hi my best wizard Coyle Fireblade Level 19 is like my son I love it to death, but I want to make a few changes to it like his name I want it to be Angel Fireblade and I want to change his face and hair. But how do I do that? I will even pay for it if I have to plz it has to be gold i dont care how much gold but has to be gold. plz help mayber we can be friends.

(Now this is for the characters like Headmaster Ambrose) As I said before
I want to make a few changes my name and hair, skin, and face (eyes) but if it's not invented yet then at least like on the option page make something to change stuff like that as i said again plz make it gold now I hope you can fix my problem also :D I am moving to England which makes me so sad but happy cause I was born there but i dont know if I can play Wizard101 USA there so if you can like ship me some membership cards or like call me or something so I can pay because I am leaving next week I know you have made Wizard101 UK Beta but I love the original So if you can do that i will be so happy and plus I wanted an Epic Bundle but the tickets to England so if you can help me I will be so greatful by the way I am like a really big fan even if I am new to this game.

Thanks to the people who reply :D :D :D ;D

Coyle Fireblade

Level 19

Your answer is in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the message boards. Please refer to these before you make a new post.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28837.ftl

Players are not able to change their School of Focus, Wizard gender or looks.

If you wish to create a new character, you can do so on that account - you can have up to 6 Wizards on a single account login. When you're at the character selection screen, just press the NEW button to start a new Wizard and pay close attention to the choices you are given.

Your existing Wizard will still be available on the character selection screen for you to play, and all Wizards on that account login share the Shared Bank.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Ya but there is only one problem I dont want to start all over again or make a new character and then i will have to make new friends which i dont want to do i already have enough. so as i said why doesnt the person who created wizard101 invent it and how about my moving issue

ashkala72 wrote:
I am moving to England which makes me so sad but happy cause I was born there but i dont know if I can play Wizard101 USA there so if you can like ship me some membership cards or like call me or something so I can pay because I am leaving next week I know you have made Wizard101 UK Beta but I love the original So if you can do that i will be so happy and plus I wanted an Epic Bundle but the tickets to England so if you can help me I will be so greatful by the way I am like a really big fan even if I am new to this game.

Thanks to the people who reply :D :D :D ;D

Coyle Fireblade

Level 19

Sorry, I didn't see this third question in your block of text.
You can continue to play Wizard101 on the North American game, or you can choose at that time to start anew in the UK game, but you will not be able to transfer characters from one to the other.

Since prepaid cards are not available in the UK, you will need to find an alternate method of purchasing the game if you wish to continue to play the North American version of the game.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.