Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

YES! huh?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Okay so finally, finally i got a hybrid with my helephant pet. I hatched with a hydra and got a radiant egg. Then I go to where the egg is and it says i need to be a captain to use it. Is this some sort of glitch or what? I'm not far from captain only eighteen points but i'm just wondering, what is it?

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I think certain pets need some things. Maybe the pet that you got is one of the pvp pets you can buy. Because of that it has the same requirements too. Thats my guess though :)

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Haha, most people get confused at this.

Firstly, Congradulations on getting Plague Oni! I got the same Hybrid from Helephant and Hydra hatch!

But you don't have to be a captain, don't worry. It's also a PvP pet. Be proud ya got it!

Igloogirl3

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I get drops all the time that say "No trade, No sell, Crowns only, PvP captain+ only". It's just a display error (like the pedigree) don't worry about it.
I haven't seen on any of the fansites that PvP pets make "actual" hybrids and there are no known hybrids in the fansites that are PvP pets

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Well then you have hatched with a PvP/Pet PvP pet. Dont worry if it says for captains only you can still equip it. (Thats what i do with my arena gear )

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Don't worry, this happened to me with my collosus. I can equip it, but its just a hybrid from the pvp matches. you can equip it!

Hope this helped!, Nathan Bluesinger Level 60 Legendary Thaumaturge