Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

candy land?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
So I read a comment once from Professor Greyrose on the message boards, and she mentioned that she was from a world made of candy (who would have thought? ). She said that Headmaster Ambrose found her there and hired her to teach the Ice school. I'm wondering if this "Candy Land" will be one of the next upcoming worlds that KI will be releasing. Anybody else feel the same way? What do you think about having a world like that? I think it may have potential, especially for the lower levels, but I'm hoping that gobblers wouldn't be brought into it. Any thoughts? (Professor Greyrose, please comment and correct if my history is rusty) 8)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
first what school would the gingerbreadmen be :(

second what would it look like of willy wunka and the chocolate factory mix with candy land

third how big would it be

other then that it's a good and fun idea

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I do not like the idea as you present it now. Can you provide more information on what you think it would look like and what we would be up against.

Thanks

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Eh....I'm not sure. I think it's an okay idea, but I think this world idea is a bit too childish for a Lvl. 58-70 world. Gingerbread men with over 2000 HP? I can't really picture that.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
As Prof. Grayrose said before, it will most likely be a side world because it would be strange to fight a ten thousand health gingerbread man.
I think it could be a normal world, but only if the low health minions cheated in some way, without making them to hard and still be a challange.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
There is a quest in Firecat ally that mentions Celstia. Maybe this was another hint.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
Bee0909 wrote:
I think the final boss should be the cookie monster.

plz dont kill the Cookie Monster!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
first what school would the gingerbreadmen be :(

second what would it look like of willy wunka and the chocolate factory mix with candy land

third how big would it be

other then that it's a good and fun idea

i forgot what levels

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
oats45 wrote:
There is a quest in Firecat ally that mentions Celstia. Maybe this was another hint.

eh?

What was the name of the quest?