Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any way I can get my Colossus back?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Well, I saw this trick in pvp where you make a new character, give him whatever school you are, (in this case ice) and give them your level 48 pet. Well I was making new wizards, and I forgot my level 2 had my Colossus. I deleted him, and there my pet goes. I'd think it' go back in my bank, but it's not. Anyway way to fix this problem? Or I'll start a new ice, no problem1

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Well, I saw this trick in pvp where you make a new character, give him whatever school you are, (in this case ice) and give them your level 48 pet. Well I was making new wizards, and I forgot my level 2 had my Colossus. I deleted him, and there my pet goes. I'd think it' go back in my bank, but it's not. Anyway way to fix this problem? Or I'll start a new ice, no problem1

I feel so bad for you. There is probably nothing you can do.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Unless you try hatching with someone who has a collossus or level up a new ice wizard, then there's really no way to get the collossus back, sorry. Just got to pay better attention to what items your wizards have from now on.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
SantaIceBurg wrote:

So sorry but I don't belive you can do anything to get your colossus back. Whenever you delete a wizard, everything they had on them disappears with them, and in this case your Colossus.

Hope I helped,
Lenora Mythmender- Lvl 49 Myth