Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does myth and fire have exact same stats!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Why does myth and fire have same EXACT stats no other school does and the legendary clothes health for myth and fire are lower than malistaires the legendary gear for fire's boost should be like 55 or 52 and myth's should by 51 myth and fire are too unique schools that should be different who agrees and the fire minion needs to start being able to cast sunbird and it should cast fireblade again and fire is second strongest school and myth is like the sixth or fifth or fourth so why is both schools rank eight spell do same damage when storm and death does over one thousand efreet should at least do 1000 and medusa do 945 also the critical and boost ratings are so low and there should be legendary gear not 58 gear actually lvl 60 i know this isnt the end of that story but still. and you should have to the ablity to run walk and use a mount and i have a few idea for mounts there should be a rug mount and another good idea is a skeletal dragon mount if you agree with all that i said plz reply.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
enpedia602 wrote:
Why does myth and fire have same EXACT stats no other school does and the legendary clothes health for myth and fire are lower than malistaires the legendary gear for fire's boost should be like 55 or 52 and myth's should by 51 myth and fire are too unique schools that should be different who agrees and the fire minion needs to start being able to cast sunbird and it should cast fireblade again and fire is second strongest school and myth is like the sixth or fifth or fourth so why is both schools rank eight spell do same damage when storm and death does over one thousand efreet should at least do 1000 and medusa do 945 also the critical and boost ratings are so low and there should be legendary gear not 58 gear actually lvl 60 i know this isnt the end of that story but still. and you should have to the ablity to run walk and use a mount and i have a few idea for mounts there should be a rug mount and another good idea is a skeletal dragon mount if you agree with all that i said plz reply.
slow down

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
not to be rude or anything but have you thought of putting periods cause i cant understand. plz repost that with periods and i'll be able to answer

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
You are very wrong in a lot of places.

First of all, Myth and Fire do not have the same stats. They may have clothes that have similar boosts, but they don't have the same stats.

I'm guessng you're a Pyromancer, otherwise, your post makes no sense.

And Medusa and Efreet don't do the same damage or have the same effect. Have you ever seen either card? Medusa does 770 base, and Efreet does 895 base. Medusa stuns, Efreet weakens. How, in any way, are those two cards similar.

And Skeletal Dragon doesn't do a direct one thousand damage like Storm does. By the way, Storm is the most physically powerful school in the game. Of course they'd have a super strong rank eight spell!

You sort of lose me near the end. Weren't you ranting about Myth and Fire? What's with the random suggestions for new mounts?

Anyway, you're wrong about 90% of what you said about Myth and Fire.

Jack Fireheart Level 50 Pyromancer

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
accually i am a legendar fire and i have some legendary myth friedns and we have been looking in to this for some time now we kind of do have the same stats i hvae this one friend has the same power boost resist to our elemental schools or spiritual school in his case and same accuracy so yea just putting that out there and i do not add periods because you can add them were ever you want deal with it

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
I don't believe Myth and Fire have the exact same stats ... but they are very close because they have the same relative POSITION, or PURPOSE, within the realm of magic, as it is practiced on The Spiral.

Magic comes in two flavors on The Spiral, or "sub-schools".

Elemental Magic attacks the physical body with Frost, Fire, and Storm.

Spiritual Magic attacks the mental soul with Life, Myth, and Death.

Balance uses a combination of both sub-schools. All damage dealt, physical or mental, is translated as loss of health, regardless of the doctrine or discipline casting the spell.

Fire and Myth are not the strongest schools within their areas of influence. They are not the weakest, or most defensive, schools within their areas of influence. Fire and Myth are the middle ground.

It makes sense they are very similar in damage dealt per pip cast, accuracy per spell attempted, and it logically follows that their respective gear and equipment would also reflect their common and shared position within the areas of magic they control.

I do not have a problem with it and do not see a need, or for that matter, the vaguest of reasons to change anything.

Why does THAT school have MY stats?

1. What possible difference does it make? ... and

2, What changes would you suggest to "correct" what appears to be a non-existent problem?

Historian
May 28, 2009
enpedia602 wrote:

Heeeeeey! This is great! I am myth and my best friend is fire......You sense something here? We will always be equal!!! :D