Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 51 spell for Life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
I was asked to go to the life school to train for my new spell. but it didn't say where to go. I went to Ravenwood but have already gotten all the spells form professor moo. so where do i go to get the new spell and is she somewhere else in another world in the spiral?

Administrator
Hello there, young student.

Well, that is perplexing. For, you see, there is no spell at level 51 for any school. For Life, the next spell after Level 48 is level 58, if I recall correctly.

And any Sun, Moon or Star spells normally are available on even numbers like 52, 54, 56, etc. Could you have mis-typed the number?

It's possible Professor Wu was sending you a message to let you know about Gardening..... or maybe it was just a glitch in the magical email system ?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Maybe you were level 51, and when you turned to level 52, you got a message to go see Ogden (? I think that was his name) in the Base Camp at Celestia. He has a quest for you that gives you a training point.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It's just a bug. Prof. Wu did the same thing to me when I reached that level. You get your next spell at 58. She is just checking to make sure you are still at your studies.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
This happens when you play a wizard on a computer you have never played them on before.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I also just turned level 51, but i had the little bird guy pop up on my screen and tell me he had a quest to learn a spell outside my normal school, does anyone know where he was sending me? i though it said somewhere in the shopping district, but i went everywhere and didnt fint anything. anyone know where this may be?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Briskbreeze is level 50 and if there is a message it is probaly the sergent giving the quest