Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Schools of Light and Dark

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
We already have Death and Life!

Yes, I know what you are thinking. I know everything.
But the schools of Light and Dark aren't about life and death, oh, no.

Dark
The school of Darkness is a very fragile school. Only a true wizard can master it. The school of Darkness plays tricks on the other side.

Trickster - this spell charms the target to the other team for 3 rounds, but they cannot pass. It is like a super Beguile.

Unclaimed - this spell charms the target so they cannot do a spell rank 3+ for 2 rounds.

Posed - this spell charms all opposing so they cannot attack the person who used the spell for 3 rounds (No, the person using did not go to their team, they are just invincible.

The school of Darkness does not work in PvP, so if KI likes me idea, dont put it in PvP! We got enough complaining.

Light
The school of Light is a very harmoning school. It's easy to handle. The school of Light brightens up the battle.

Flashing - this spell makes a bubble that gives the users team 40+ attack, but the targets team +5 accuracy for 3 rounds.

Guessing - this spell takes a random person on your team and gives them the blessing of +10 accuracy and -25 attack from opposing for 5 rounds.

Light Speed - this spell gives the users team 2 pips and 15+ attack for 3 rounds.

The school of Light does not work in PvP, so if KI likes me idea, dont put it in PvP! We got enough complaining.

This was just a small idea, and I am sure many will not like it, but sometimes it is best not to say.
So if you will say something like:
'Um, noo...' 'Dude, no way.' 'That sucks.'
Put it more polite please!