Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Q: School Battle Elixirs

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Quick question for you young Wizards, and it's about the School specific Battle Elixirs that can be purchased in the Crowns Shop.

Not many of these elixirs are being used, and I wanted to ask what you would do to improve them.

Results
How would you improve the School Battle Elixirs?
Make them more powerful 9%
Make them last longer 32%
Make them less expensive 23%
I don't know what they do 0%
I don't know, I never think to use them 36%

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
Hello Professor,
I have used them but I am mixed between make them cheaper or last longer. I do believe more would get them if they lasted for a longer period of time, for the price they are now.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I've never used an Elixir or hired a Henchman, mainly because I can't afford the Crowns, but I've never felt a need for them either. When I get stuck on a tough battle I ask other wizards for help, or just keep changing my deck around and trying different strategies until I win that duel. (My spell quest for Snow Angel took six tries but I finally did it on my own, without any Elixirs or treasure cards.)

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hello Professor GrayRose. The thing about them is that they do cost a little bit to much and they should last longer. That way we don't use one on a boss and then run out right before we need it again.

Robert DragonHeart
"Rogue Sorcerer"
Level 60 Sorcerer

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I usually do quests with my friends so i have no need for them. I would say that they are to expensive and don't last long enough. If they were available to buy with gold i would purchase them but never with crowns, just seems like a waste of crowns to me.