Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World/Spell Idea: The Gobbler's Homeland!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Ever since I talked to the Gobbler king and he told me about how his home was destroyed or taken over (I can't remember) I have been hoping to go there. Now, I'm in Dragonspyre and running out of worlds. In the Gobbler's Homeland maybe there could also be trainers for Myth, Ice, Life, Etc. that teach new spells, [Example] Ogre for Myth, Dwarf for Fire, Mammoth for Ice, and Werewolf for Death! Also there could be a spot to forge your own items for about 1,000 crowns or 20,000 gold, [Example] I like the look of the item Staff of Barbs but i would like it to do more than just its normal attack, so I go to the forge and take the staff and then i can add my own spells or effects, just not Health or Mana Bonuses. :) One more thing, I think we should be able to trade more than just treasure cards with friends. I get tons of items that my friends would get more use out of than I would, so I end up selling a really good item that I can't use but my friend can. :(

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
rojience wrote:
Ever since I talked to the Gobbler king and he told me about how his home was destroyed or taken over (I can't remember) I have been hoping to go there. Now, I'm in Dragonspyre and running out of worlds. In the Gobbler's Homeland maybe there could also be trainers for Myth, Ice, Life, Etc. that teach new spells, [Example] Ogre for Myth, Dwarf for Fire, Mammoth for Ice, and Werewolf for Death! Also there could be a spot to forge your own items for about 1,000 crowns or 20,000 gold, [Example] I like the look of the item Staff of Barbs but i would like it to do more than just its normal attack, so I go to the forge and take the staff and then i can add my own spells or effects, just not Health or Mana Bonuses. :) One more thing, I think we should be able to trade more than just treasure cards with friends. I get tons of items that my friends would get more use out of than I would, so I end up selling a really good item that I can't use but my friend can. :(
well if KI does make that, I believe it would be the world Lydia Greyrose made up. It's Candyland, where proffesor greyrose grew up. Wouldn't it make sense that the always hungry gobblers lived in a land made of candy? And the forge idea is cool, kind of like stiching but for wands.