Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how many star moves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
hi i have a question i am trying to decied on which school star sun or moon i like star but i have only seen people use the boost the defence and the boost offence on i am wondering are there any more star moves and if there are what do thet do
thanks

Delver
May 26, 2009
Yes, there are a total of six star school spells including the defense and offense booster you mentioned. The others include
Infallible - +10% accuracy boost over 3 rounds,
Vengeance - +20 critical rating over 3 rounds,
Empowerment - gain 1 pip from all incoming rank 4+ spells, and
Conviction (which can be bought with training points from Diego the Duelmaster in Unicorn Way if you are a corporal) - +90% stun block chance and +90 block rating over 3 rounds.

Hope this helps!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ssap wrote:
hi i have a question i am trying to decied on which school star sun or moon i like star but i have only seen people use the boost the defence and the boost offence on i am wondering are there any more star moves and if there are what do thet do
thanks

Reduce Damage taken -15%
Add to damage done +20%
Add to casting chance +10%
Add to Crit +20
Take a 4+ pip spell, gain one normal pip

All are 4 rounds (not including the casting round). There can only be one on you at a time (though you can stack with polymorph if cast first). Self only.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Depends on your playing style. Moon only works well for groups, as very few (I think just Draconian) Polymorphs have decent attacks. If you solo, don't go Moon. Go Star either way, though. Those little bonuses can end up being the make-or-break moves of a battle.