Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
When you have to face a boss in these your friends cant help and that really bugs me since my lvl 58 quest ( ice ). i have to face a boss and i cant beat him and my friend cant help. i would wish i could be able to be helped by my friends. i mean one of the advertisements was play with friends and diego the duelmaster says the more wizards in a battle the stronger the force too.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yes you can battle with friends, but some quests and battles are SOLO. The Ice Angel battle and most of the other level 58 spell quest battles are as well. If you look at the fansites wizard101central for example, give tips and in some cases complete guides for each quest including this one; detailing battle strategies, locations, etc. It is doable, otherwise no one would have the spell, yes some use henchmen, but there are successful strategies that do not involve them. One of the reasons this is a solo quest is that it is about your individual success/accomplishment and obtaining a new powerful spell, not a group prize to be had.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Hero
May 27, 2009
Are you using your minion? Many wizards believe that the minions don't help, but they really do, especially on these level 58 quests. If nothing else, they can draw fire from the enemy and give you a turn to heal.

And they're free!

Good Luck!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Im a lvl 58 (ice) and i have to get into ravenscar to get my spell.Does any one know how to get in?

Historian
May 01, 2010
nutcase wrote:
Im a lvl 58 (ice) and i have to get into ravenscar to get my spell.Does any one know how to get in?

you keep going in the story line of gh (that or have a friend go in for you XD)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008