Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What I call my brilliant idea =D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I think that you should let us magnificent wizards watch pet hatching. Plus, we should be in different servers so we can't tell the person who hatched what they got. Lets say your in realm Pixie. You can't watch a hatching video in your server or else you'll tell the person (unless your not like that). Let's say your watching a Stormzilla hatch with a Satyr. They get the StormDancer. You don't have to pay coins or crowns to watch these, just simply press X or right click on a stand and pick a hatch you wanna watch. I think it's a great idea.

~Ashley Shadowgem Legendary Life
Satyr~Piper
Gardening Rank~ Intermediate Gardener

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The main idea of hatching was not to make hybrids, it was to "combine" talents on a new pet, hybrids are extras.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I guess I am confused by the vouyeristic nature of your request; since most if not all combinations of pets are available from fansites, watching others hatching seems to me, getting a free show without the admission price-hatching cost. If people want to contribute to others hatching then by all means let those who agree allow prying eyes, but otherwise it is none of your business who I or others choose to hatch with. Hybrids are a special happening that occurs for the hard working and time tested; not those who wish a sneak peek.

Overall I don't understand why you would want to see, nor what use it would be to you if you aren't involved in the hatching process.