Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is the game harder and weaker?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
When I first started you could buy great stuff. That was taken out. Big Ben got lame. Now must fight only bosses for sand and sunstones. Why? Are you trying to get people to stop playing? I would like to know. Please give me a reasonable answer. Thank you.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
It's kind of hard to give a reasonable answer when the question doesn't really make sense. Could you clarify a little?

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I could buy greatclothes when the game first came out that gave good protection and cards. They were removed from the game. Big Ben had at least ten floors per side which I beat alone but way easier now. Lastly, I could get sand and sunstones from voltic eels and wingfish in the Grotto and Hydro and Aquabots in the Science Center. Now I get 1 sand, so far , from the Science Center bosses. Why did that happened?

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I see you might not hacve seen the old clothes unless someone is wearing them now. That hard because I like the new clothes but they did help a lot.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
If you need more info, look at bananas3 message. My wife may explain it better to you.

Historian
May 28, 2009
eral72 wrote:
When I first started you could buy great stuff. That was taken out. Big Ben got lame. Now must fight only bosses for sand and sunstones. Why? Are you trying to get people to stop playing? I would like to know. Please give me a reasonable answer. Thank you.

I strongly agrees! I was helping someone and got alots of PPs but when I am dueling a monster that I need to battle, I don't get any! What is the bug? Not really anyone can help me so......

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I looked at Bananas3 post and I still don't get it. What do you mean Big Ben got lame? And you can find sandstones on Fish-Bots in the Science Center.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
eral72 wrote:
I see you might not hacve seen the old clothes unless someone is wearing them now. That hard because I like the new clothes but they did help a lot.

If your looking for someone with those old clothes I am the guy you can find them on. Astral Hat of the Helephant, Master's Garment of the Triton and Master's Boots of the Dryad By far the best robes i have ever had the pleasure to wear. I havent taken them off since I got them all the way back in mooshu. (when that was the last world you had access to! And jade oni was the big bad final boss! )

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
zz00 wrote:
I looked at Bananas3 post and I still don't get it. What do you mean Big Ben got lame? And you can find sandstones on Fish-Bots in the Science Center.

hello zz00 the reason you don't understand is because you didn't do Big Ben before the game changed. When I first played Big Ben the west and the east sides use to have the same amount of floors as the middle. Which made Big Ben all together have about thirty floors. Now there is only four floors per side and the middle has ten floors. That is why eral 72 says that Big Ben is lame now. I agree Big Ben is much easier now. Wish it was back the way it was. We use to be able to buy hats, robes and shoes which had different spells on them with gold now you can only get them with crowns now. Which I feel is wrong. But that is the way the game changes. I have most of the hats, robes and shoes with the different spells on them. And before this last update use to get sandstones and sunstones from wing fish, and voltic eels now you can only get them from bosses. Which makes that much harder now. Fish bots where are those please show me. I have been all through celestia and have yet to see any. Hope this will help you to understand.