Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unknown Unicorn????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Can anyone tell me the significance of having a Unicorn show up on my Housing Property? Happens about every other time I go home.
Can I make it a mount or pet and if either, how do I do it?

Thanks!!!!!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Can the staff please put this question in the FAQ? It's part of the house.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Angelocean,

Yes, you can put it in the FAQ. :)

But a couple of follow-up questions:
1) Does it count towards your item limits?
2) Does it do anything for the player?

You might want to explain these in the FAQ also.

Thanks.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Can the staff please put this question in the FAQ? It's part of the house.

I Agree 100%. This question pops up about once every month or so. I had the same question when I first bought my house, but when I realized that I couldnt interact with it, I assumed it was just something with the house.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Well, if you have the first Wizard City House (the one that costs less money), the cat lady told me there was a unicorn that you get to keep that disappears and comes back. I don't think it counts as a house item because you get to keep it. I don't even thinks she tells you that you get to keep a unicorn if you buy the house anymore. :? Hope that helped.

~Ashley Shadowgem, Legendary Life

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
No, it does not count as a house item. Every house has something like this. The krokotopia houses have tornadoes and beetles, the DS houses have dragons flying around them, etc. The unicorn is only there some of the time. It is part of the house.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
mp the unicorn that appears in the little forest part in the first WC house you can not make it a mount or pet i have the same house it just a feature of the house