Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 23 character crashes in ancient burial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
when i was in ancient burial grounds i was fighting a boss, and when i was done ,i went out and it said loading and it turned white and black , and it shut off, and when I went to log back in, it says entering game it turned white and black and shut off.
This happened another time with my level 28 character...
somebody please help me i only have a level 6 and 1 character left.
anyone else have this problem? some say it comes back in about an hour, but mine never returned after 3 weeks!!

please write back

thanks.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

when i was in ancient burial grounds i was fighting a boss, and when i was done ,i went out and it said loading and it turned white and black , and it shut off, and when I went to log back in, it says entering game it turned white and black and shut off.

Sometimes this seems to happen when the servers are too busy. If you're playing in the evenings or on weekends, the servers can get overloaded during these times. So my first suggestion is to try loading your character in the early morning or late evening and see if that helps.

Also, it should go without saying, but if you haven't rebooted the computer since this happened, be sure to try that! Rebooting is quick and easy and solves a surprising number of computer issues.

Otherwise, the game may have crashed and needs to be down-loaded again, or you may have some software issues. If rebooting and logging in during a slow time don't help, contact Customer Support. They should be able to help you get it working again.

Good luck!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
hehehe oh boy, i know what its like to have a sore wizard xD. on one of my computers, i believe its a windows 98,i had a pyromancer in the village of sorrow, and it ran soooooooooooooooooooooooooo slowly that i actually couldnt do my quests there until i found the "imperial cure": turn the quest helper off and set thr graphics to low

cya in the spiral,
paul stormglade, level 60 diviner
paul ironflame, lvl50 pyromancer
paul deathwielder 5 necromancer
paul frostmancer lvl 5 thaumaturge