Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kinda like henchmen except...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I know people are probably going to disagree with me but I just wanted to say this. You know those henchmen you hire from the crowns shop? I thought there could another kind where you can hire your other wizards on the same account you're playing. I know about the play more tan one account at once ting, but I suggested this way too :D. I know people will probably complain about this happening in the arena, but this will also be no PvP. Getting these other wizards of yours on the same account will be at the Crowns Shop.

Caroline Sunbright level 59 life
Brittany Rainriver level 45 storm
Emily Spiritriver level 39 death
Laura Iceheart level 32 ice
Nicole Jadesword level 26 balance

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
I know people are probably going to disagree with me but I just wanted to say this. You know those henchmen you hire from the crowns shop? I thought there could another kind where you can hire your other wizards on the same account you're playing. I know about the play more tan one account at once ting, but I suggested this way too :D. I know people will probably complain about this happening in the arena, but this will also be no PvP. Getting these other wizards of yours on the same account will be at the Crowns Shop.

Caroline Sunbright level 59 life
Brittany Rainriver level 45 storm
Emily Spiritriver level 39 death
Laura Iceheart level 32 ice
Nicole Jadesword level 26 balance
i think it is a good idea besides you can't hire henchman in the arena

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
thats really cool, i mean, it would really get other players to use long-forgetten characters more often and train them, so thumbs up for me!