Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get the Stormzilla card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I Have gotten all the regents and the Tempest card and all that to get the Stormzilla card from the tree, but even though I have the card crafting station and enough money to buy it, it won't let me get it. I need help.

Administrator
Hello young student

You can normally buy recipes w/o actually having the required items. But I like your method of getting the items first!

If you try to buy the Stormzilla spell from Torrence and the BUY button is grayed out, but you do have the 1000 gold buying price, then I wonder - is your primary school Storm?

Normally, putting the cursor over the grayed out button will indicate to students that this is a Storm school only spell IF they are not in the Storm school, and also reminds those in the Storm school that they must already be an Initiate level crafter if they aren't.

Does it indicate what the issue is, if you put the cursor over the BUY button?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
No, I'm life and it says for storm school only. Is there any possible way I could still get that card besides trading?

Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
Laurafairysinger12... wrote:
No, I'm life and it says for storm school only. Is there any possible way I could still get that card besides trading?

Craft a BUNCH of Centaurs, make friends with Storm characters, and try and trade them. Also, since you're life, you could also try and trade some valuable heals, I know several Storm characters who would want those.