Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Store idea...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2008
My son and I were chatting about the Wizard 101 store the other day and how one can purchase stickers, a skateboard deck with a picture of ninja pigs, etc.., when he came up with a simple, yet brilliant idea. He thought all that stuff was cool, but what he really wants is to buy something that has a picture of his character on it.

So, the idea is for KingsIsle to come up with a way to sell customized items with the players pictures! I can take an image off the computer, use iron-on transfers, etc..., but it'd be a lot cooler if one could just buy a customized t-shirt, sticker, deck or whatever!

~Ripper

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i like that!

personally i don't like my character's looks enough yet to actually buy something like this, but i have a friend who's character looks almost exactly like him.

I would like to see different colors of the "school hoodies". for example pick a fire school hoodie and give it a black background, or a life hoodie with a brown background. maybe increase the size a little bit...now i'm rambling...

Good idea all in all, something i'd like to see.

(P.S. As far as i know no other online game does this. Would be a good way to gain a decent 1-up on all the others)