Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lady Blackhope has awesome drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
One day I was bored so i decided to see if i could get anything from Lady Blackhope. After about 4 tries i finally got something good. A rare unicorn statue and a 1 day swiftshadow wings. Next about 5 tries later i got a pet imp.
I always wondered where people got the unicorn statue and now i know. It's from lady blackhope. I also found out Rattlebones drops a pet myth sprite

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
masteroffire2233 wrote:
One day I was bored so i decided to see if i could get anything from Lady Blackhope. After about 4 tries i finally got something good. A rare unicorn statue and a 1 day swiftshadow wings. Next about 5 tries later i got a pet imp.
I always wondered where people got the unicorn statue and now i know. It's from lady blackhope. I also found out Rattlebones drops a pet myth sprite
EVERYONE knows that

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
likeluigi123 wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:
EVERYONE knows that

No need to be rude about it likeluigi123, he was just letting people know what they could get from a boss, that's all. Axtually I didn't know about those things from lady blackhope, and I have a master, magus, and two adept wizards, I have playing for a while now so not "EVERYONE" knows that...

Amber Stormsong master diviner

Amber Sandrunner magus sorcorer (think I spelled that wrong)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
cameron225 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:
EVERYONE knows that

No need to be rude about it likeluigi123, he was just letting people know what they could get from a boss, that's all. Axtually I didn't know about those things from lady blackhope, and I have a master, magus, and two adept wizards, I have playing for a while now so not "EVERYONE" knows that...

Amber Stormsong master diviner

Amber Sandrunner magus sorcorer (think I spelled that wrong)

Pretty much everyone knows Lady Blackhope drops those.

He is refering to the vast majority of players.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I fought with her SIX times! I only got robes and pet snacks. Does anyone know why this happened?

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
blackbird32 wrote:
I fought with her SIX times! I only got robes and pet snacks. Does anyone know why this happened?

It takes time to get anything good. People beat bosses 30 times just to get one item. It's called farming. If you are new to the game, I wouldn't be surprised that you wouldn't know.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
sbs5000 wrote:
blackbird32 wrote:

It takes time to get anything good. People beat bosses 30 times just to get one item. It's called farming. If you are new to the game, I wouldn't be surprised that you wouldn't know.

it doesnt take to long. mabye im just lucky but i got a unicorn statue from her on my third try. ( this is including the time i beat her for the queast.)

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I fought with her for the seventh time and FINALLY got the unicorn statue!!!!!

What do other bosses in Wizard City drop anyway

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
masteroffire2233 wrote:
EVERYONE knows that
Dont be mean likeluigi123 he was just telling people that so please don't be mean! And I didn't know that you could get those things for lady blackhope.